• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it time for all religions to accept evolution?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The onus is on you to prove that it's real. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, you uneducated stupid fucking octopus!

Whahahhaha ... Now nothing to prove to me ? Extraordinary claims is when you believe human are created by invisible gay friend :wink: . I'm surprise you know Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence whahhaaha . Your bible many extraordinary claims leh :wink: like the talking snake , staying alive in a fish stomach for days :wink: so did you question your bible ? :wink: Whahahahaha . Is there a real video showing a human can stay alive inside a fish stomach ? Or is there any video that show a snake that could talk ? Wait a min ... Maybe got , from Harry potter movie everything also can happen whahhahaha .

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rojak Scientist,

Thanks but no thanks to your expressive message which I have replaced those expressive words with xxxx.

Be honest....if you have no answer just tell us you have no answer because we all know that science does not have answers to many things.

And "the high failure rate (to clone life) is due to the immaturity of the technology...... slowly and smartly being overcome". Be honest, my question is how this to be overcome: by naturally selection, through evolution/evilution or using some kind of intelligent agents like some evil scientists who are now trying to reduce the failure rate, or eliminate altogether and clone some beasts to populate the world?

Honest answer please, and your expressive word of fxxx has no place in discussion here.

Psalm23

fucktard, the answer to this also can be easily google. you have done so for silk milk, why not for this?

but even if the answer fucking put in front of your eyes. there is no way you can understand it. so why bother asking? if you start picking up night class, get your o level certs, then proceed to poly at least take up some life science courses, then come talk to me. at this stage of yours.....you are not in any position to talk senses

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fucktard, the answer to this also can be easily google. you have done so for silk milk, why not for this?

but even if the answer fucking put in front of your eyes. there is no way you can understand it. so why bother asking? if you start picking up night class, get your o level certs, then proceed to poly at least take up some life science courses, then come talk to me. at this stage of yours.....you are not in any position to talk senses

Many of them cant even tell the different between a salamander and a skink you want him to reach your level.? Very hard leh :wink: Whahahaha

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of them cant even tell the different between a salamander and a skink you want him to reach your level.? Very hard leh :wink: Whahahaha

Actually can explain in layman term leaving out too technical staff. But I dun feel like doing it for this idiot

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the surprise! People like you can't even tell the different between monkeys and human....

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your bible many extraordinary claims

I am sorry. I am an atheist. I don't have a Bible of any sort.

If you do need a Bible for your reading pleasure, you can request Psalm23 to donate one to you. Are you so poor to buy a Bible?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sorry. I am an atheist. I don't have a Bible of any sort.

If you do need a Bible for your reading pleasure, you can request Psalm23 to donate one to you. Are you so poor to buy a Bible?

bible are free you can find it in hotel . I always put the bible under my feet to act as pillow for my leg :wink: .

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you tell from non faction and faction book ? :wink: I doubt so .[/QUOTE]

Of course you are in doubt! People who do not believe in God are very doubtful people! We all know that so don't need to tell us.

And of course not everyone can tell between faction from non-faction book or vice versa. Only people who are endowed with God's wish are able to discern the difference.

The Bible is the Holy word of God and it is a historical book of records. There are tons and tons of historical documents and archaecological discoveries proving and showing that the Bible is a book of history, and Jesus is an historical figure, and it must be so for some very obvious reason. We all know that current the international calendar system uses Before Christ (BC) and After Christ (AD) as the dating system. If Jesus is not an historical, how could this calendar system be used? Why should the whole earth be using a calendar system that gives recognition to the birth of a Person of Jesus Christ? Use your commonsense. We all know that in ancient world, each time when a new king or new emperor started his reign, a new calendar system would have begun. This signified the arriveal of a new king and a new era. So, for instance, when Emperor Yong Zheng became an emperor in the Qing Dynasty, the year that started his reign would be known as "In the first year of Emperor Yong Zheng". Thus when Christ who is going to finally be the King of kings and Lord of lords for the whole world, the birth year of Christ became the 'Year' in which we all now using. All historical records are dated either before or after the birth of Christ. If Jesus is not an historical figure, why would the whole earth gave recognition to His birth year and THE common system in our calendar system! The whole world must be nuts to use the birth year of non-historcal person if Jesus indeed was not a historical person; and to add insult to the injury, the whole world would be a bigger nut if Jesus is not a significant person because the calendar system has been used throughout anicent history to give only recognition to significant person (or event as in the case of the Taiwanese calender though still in use by some older Taiwanese but has never an important calendar dating system outside Taiwan).

Psalm23

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" People who do not believe in God are very doubtful people! We all know that so don't need to tell us "

Ppl who are delusional will believe everything that storybook have written we call it blind faith :wink: that's very dangerous :wink:

" And of course not everyone can tell between faction from non-faction book or vice versa. Only people who are endowed with God's wish are able to discern the difference "

Yes you can't tell , cause you believe in talking snake , staying alive in fish stomach for days , walking on water , turning water to wine , Norah ark ...ect . you tell ppl said you believe that snake can talk and see their reaction hor :wink: whahhahaha . Confirm think you siao Liao :wink:

" We all know that current the international calendar system uses Before Christ (BC) and After Christ (AD) as the dating system. If Jesus is not an historical, how could this calendar system be used?

You really an idiot !! Like that Thailand is a buddist country also using buddha calendar to calculate so buddha is real why not you believe in buddha ? Whahhaa :wink: again talking through your asshole :wink:

"Why should the whole earth be using a calendar system that gives recognition to the birth of a Person of Jesus Christ?"

You fool , what about Hebrew language in the bible ? Why nobody use herbrew to teach the bible in church ? Why use English ? When you tell enough lies its become a reality :wink: that's why you believe in talking snake cause you are being brainwashed .. As simple as that . Go to CHC and you know what's the meaning of brainwashed :wink: and how powerful brainwashing is . you keep saying jesus is historical figure and bible is a history book , so why a taking snake and all the magical thing happen in a history book . Since when did you see a history book full of miracal story ? Whahahhah . That is common sense too . I'm afraid you don't have :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
" People who do not believe in God are very doubtful people! We all know that so don't need to tell us "

Ppl who are delusional will believe everything that storybook have written we call it blind faith :wink: that's very dangerous :wink: (Indeed, it is. Faith can be blind but only when you don't have strong information to support your believe. Believe in the Bible is not a blind faith but it is a faith that have withstood the test of time. We believe because we have the word of God, the Bible. Just the KJV version of the Bible, there are at least over 1 billion copies had been printed. Besides, the Bible have been translated to over 2,500 languages/dialects and this process of translating is still in progress. No book can be second to the Bible in terms of the number printed, the languages/dialects that were being translated into. If you want to really know what miracle is, this is it. You don't need to look further.

" And of course not everyone can tell between faction from non-faction book or vice versa. Only people who are endowed with God's wish are able to discern the difference "

Yes you can't tell , cause you believe in talking snake , staying alive in fish stomach for days , walking on water , turning water to wine , Norah ark ...ect . you tell ppl said you believe that snake can talk and see their reaction hor :wink: whahhahaha . Confirm think you siao Liao :wink: we believe the talking-snake or serpent; we believe in the Noah's ark and the universal great flood that destroyed evil people except the family members of Noah; we believe that Jonah was in the stomach of a big marine animal - probably a whale (rather than a fish) for 3 days.; we believe that Jesus can turn water to wine - after all He created water so that shouldn't be difficult for Him to turn it to wine, afterall some athiests and those who believe in evolution can believe that life can be evolved out of a piece of rock or a bowl of muddy soup; their faith are truly blind because until now no scientists can illustrate that life can be evolved from non-life - unless an intelligent being is involved in the conversion or change process.

" We all know that current the international calendar system uses Before Christ (BC) and After Christ (AD) as the dating system. If Jesus is not an historical, how could this calendar system be used?

You really an idiot !! Like that Thailand is a buddist country also using buddha calendar to calculate so buddha is real why not you believe in buddha ? Whahhaa :wink: again talking through your asshole :wink: You have not read my message fully. I have already acknowledge there are other calendar system and I even gave an example of the calendar system in Taiwan. But you have missed the point. No calendar system is more significant than the calendar system of BC/AD and this system is used internationally in all business contracts, letter writing, dating of documents however insignifcant the documents may be. All other systems of calendering are peculiar to perhaps a particular religion e.g. the Muslim.Mohammadan calender, the Buddist/Oriental caledar. They are not used internationally and have no use whatever today. Because Jesus is the King of kings and Lord of lords, His birth year is a clear reflection that He is indeed a New King, where you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, this is no important. He reigns from the time of His birth as the King of kings and Lord of lords of this universe.

"Why should the whole earth be using a calendar system that gives recognition to the birth of a Person of Jesus Christ?"

You fool , what about Hebrew language in the bible ? That shows how ignorant you are as far as the book of the Bible is concerned, and in particular the languages of Hebrew and Greek. These two languages are the most unique languages that the world has ever known. These two languages are the only languages with official numerical equivalent, and hundred of verses in the Bible, both in the NT and the OT contained numerical orders. For example, many of the verses when converting them into numbers have numerical property like the sum of the verses are divisble by 7; all the sum of the nouns are divisible by 7; all the verbs are divisible by 7 and so on. No modern computers can even be programmed to have this numerical property. Furthermore, many major languages of the Bible like were all translated from the Hebrew and Greek texts. Why nobody use herbrew to teach the bible in church ? You are absolutely illerate on this! There are universities with courses specializing on the language of Hebrew and in particular the Biblical Hebrew. However, only very selected people of God are given the wisdom to acquire the languistic proficiency of Hebrew (and Greek) and these selected people of God are then using their God-given languistic skill to translate and teach the Bible in other languages. Furthermore, just less than 150 years ago, it was thought that the language of Hebrew as loss for ever, however it was later re-discovered and today there are many, many Hebrew scholars. In the world history, it is well-known that when a language is lost, it is lost forever and could never be re-established. Hebrew language is the ONLY language that was lost and re-established! Why use English ? My comments above answer this question and only ignorant and illiterate people ask this question. Anyone who have some knowledge of the history of the Hebrew language is laughing at you! When you tell enough lies its become a reality :wink: that's why you believe in talking snake cause you are being brainwashed .. As simple as that . Go to CHC (What is CHC.....I have never heard and have no intention to know what this means) and you know what's the meaning of brainwashed :wink: and how powerful brainwashing is . you keep saying jesus is historical figure and bible is a history book , so why a taking snake and all the magical thing happen in a history book. Is this stupid logic can also apply to the theory of evolution and in the book written by Charles Darwin, the Origin of Specie. This so-called the history of natural science is in fact a big fraud and life evolved from non-life is a miracle - if only one believe it - that is even more ridiculous that those miracles we read in th Bible!. Since when did you see a history book full of miracal story ? Let me repeat - the book on evolution, the Origin of Species which is basically a book on the history of natural science and they contained more unbelievable miracles than those we read in the Bible!Whahahhah . That is common sense too . I'm afraid you don't have :wink:

Comments in Bold by Psalm23

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punisher, I sensed your ignorance and enjoy your stupidity with all your threads about religions.
In short, go fly a kite and u might get something out of it.
ZXY01HKJL....u might need it to fly a kite.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Punisher, I sensed your ignorance and enjoy your stupidity with all your threads about religions.
In short, go fly a kite and u might get something out of it.
ZXY01HKJL....u might need it to fly a kite.

Ignorance ? Stupidlity ? So what do you call those who believe in talking snake ? Idiot ? Hahahahaha !! :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why didn't you question your faith and what's written in the storybook ? Are you supposed to be blind and can't question things that are not logic ? I really cannot understand ppl like you can be brainwashed until so jilat and willingly . If your storybook tell you jesus is actucally superman you believe ? You actucally believe every fucking single word from that storybook without questioning ? you have a brain and you know snake can't talk and you can't stay alive inside a fish stomach , deep inside you know it very well yet you chose to believe it . maybe your storybook only want those who blindly agree . That's brainwashed !!

What so difficult to prove that evolution is real ? Just because believing evolution is a threats to your cult , Thats why you refuse to admit its real ? All over the world ppl have already accept the theory of evolution even many church believe in it . The earth is not few thousand years old as the bible claims and the world is not flat that is a facts too . Human do not walk with Dino or Jesus did not ride the Dino to the cross to be nail is also a facts .

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23 said:

The evil and wicked one, psalm1379-psalm23 :wink:

psalm1379.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Destroy People

They did not destroy the peoples as the LORD had commanded them, but mingled with the nations and imitated their ways. (Psalms 106:34-35 NAB)

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't you question your faith and what's written in the storybook? (The reason why we do not question our faith is because this Book , the Bible is THE BOOK of ALL Books. Tons of ancient documents and achaecological findings have supported many of the stories, culture, people, monuments, etc. Furthermore, many evil people tried to destory this Book and the harder they tried, the more they failed. In fact, one can complied the Bible just by extracting the quotations from the writting of early sermons just one or two hundred years after the death of Jesus. In other words, the Bible by that time already indestructible as all the verses are already dissemilated throughout the world in a very short period after the death of Jesus! The Bible may not then in one book but already appeared in separate documents. So, how could we question its authority!) Are you supposed to be blind and can't question things that are not logic ? (I don't need to repeat my comments) I really cannot understand ppl like you (Of course you cannot understand people like us because we are the children of God and only God can understand us. But I do understand you very well. You are being decieved by the prince of darkness, the father of lies, Satan, and keep wanting to destroy the word of God which is going to be a futile effort. As mention, the word of God, the Bible is indestructible!) can be brainwashed until so jilat and willingly . If your storybook tell you Jesus is actucally superman you believe? (Of course, I don't believe! If there is a superman exist, he is created by Jesus! Jesus is far far greater than superman, if only there is such a being called superman.)You actucally believe every..... single word from that storybook without questioning? (Yes. Absolutely....cover in my comments above!) you have a brain and you know snake can't talk (That's not true....snakes do make sounds except we don't understand their meanings. But that doesn't mean Adam and Eve don't understand like us. Remember, Adam and Eve were created perfect; in fact, if only they obeyed God and didn't eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, they could indeed live forever. And we are different now after the fall of man. Even God has spoken to the world with His word, the Bible, and yet people like you are not listening. So, how could you underststand what snakes are telling you with their hissing sounds when you don't even understand the message from the Creator (who also created snakes!) and you can't stay alive inside a fish stomach (Agree. But with God's help Jonah could. And God allowed Jonah to stay in the fish stomach for three days for a reason. He wanted to teach Jonah a lesson which Jonah fortunately has learnt, and the result was that Jonah became a great preacher convicting almost all the people in the city he was preaching and they believe in God because of Jonah's preaching!), deep inside you know it very well yet you chose to believe it. (Deep inside me I want to thank God that it was not me but Jonah because I know that it is unbearable to live inside in the stomach of a fish. Furthermore, just a little secret....I can really suffer from seasick....Last year, I visited my friends in Vietnam and we took a boat out to fish and I was so horrific because I was so seasick. I prayed and God give me a wisdom and told me that I am not made to be fisherman but fisher of man, that is to spread His gospel, the Good News of Jesus and to catch men to come to Him!)maybe your storybook only want those who blindly agree. That's brainwashed!! (Brainwash! Yes....I think many people need this especially we read of people coughing out vulgar words like they are suffering from some kind of mental illness. So, some brainwash is indeed useful!)

What so difficult to prove that evolution is real? (Of course, it's very easy. Just go and dig up some bones and tabulate them in some orders and telling people, hey, that's PUNISHER's great, great, great-grand-pa or grad-ma)Just because believing evolution is a threats to your cult, Thats why you refuse to admit its real? (No...I believe in evolution but only relating your ancestorship. And oh, yes....you were evolved from a bowl of muddy soup and you have all the common attributes - physical biological, mental faculty, beastly-instinct, etc - that of monkeys, apes, gorilla, and of course banana. I believe, absolutely you are evolved somehow, and how it as done, you have to prove to us. That's not my job. But I don't believe I am evolved from a muddy soup. I believe I am created by God in His image.)All over the world ppl have already accept the theory of evolution (Oh, yes I know and they were all like you.)even many church believe in it. (Sadly, they were blinded.)The earth is not few thousand years old as the bible claims (Did they Bible really says that the earth is few thousand years old?) and the world is not flat that is a facts too. (That's right! the world is not flat because this is told in the Bible). Human do not walk with Dino (How do you know?) or Jesus did not ride the Dino to the cross to be nail is also a facts.(Biblically, you are right! Just walked all the way to the Calvary and He had to carry the wooden cross that was much heavier than Him.[/QUOTE

Punisher - the evolved being....see my comments in bold above.

Psalm23

Last edited: