• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Ipoh worth a visit?

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time,
health ctr many Ipoh gals.
All veLy good to pump full tank.
Since we’re on topic of FR
Keong Siak angpai Ah June from Taiping....not exactly Ipoh but close enough
After she retired I visited her in her hometown
We spent a few day in Ipoh
Good memories to last till the day I die

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is true story. It happened many decades ago. I was going steady with a Malaysian chinese gal from KL who was working in Sinkieland. Her maternal grandmother lived alone with a domestic helper in Ipoh. One day we decided to visit her to spend about a week in Ipoh. As my gal was close to her grandmother and felt guilty for not spending enough time with her, she accompanied her grandmother to sleep each night. So I slept alone in the guest bedroom. All the bedrooms were on the upper floor. The only thing I remember from that trip was waking up a few mornings to nice cool weather, fresh air, a nice view of a lush forested hill through the open windows, and my gal sucking my dick. She would wake up at the same time as her grandmother, and then find her way to my room when granny had gone downstairs to start her day. We would then continue to have sweet morning sex (with me having a full bladder, which was kind of shiok):biggrin:

And honestly, I have no memory of the places I visited or the Ipoh food I had during that trip, although I am sure they were good.:biggrin:
you could be dreaming and instead of pumping full tank with young woman you were pumping her grandma. that's why ipoh stands for i pump old hen.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I go to Ipoh every year. I love it. It reminds me of what singapore was 30 years ago. The food is good and cheap. And the whole town is cantonese. For some reason, Ipoh chinese girls seem to me to be the most beautiful girls in Malaysia. Your kopitiam girl is much better looking then your sinkie office girl. The Cowan Street Ayam towkay and kway teow is awesome. The tow kay is the short tail version, unique to Ipoh. And the kway teow in the soup is great. The chicken is the skinny free range type. Also, Ipoh is the home of the original white coffee. Try that with the kaya toast.
You didnt mention ipoh whor fun

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
would somewhat agree that ipoh whores are fun as there are not too many ah neh and bangla cumstomers around to spoil their day.
Eh I wasnt talking about prostitutes lah.

You dotn know what ipoh whor fun is? It is a type of food. Very soft white skin that you bite into. Chewy. Salty and sweet. Smooth and silky. Comes with soft tender chicken also.

You should taste it. Will give you an orgasm.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh I wasnt talking about prostitutes lah.

You dotn know what ipoh whor fun is? It is a type of food. Very soft white skin that you bite into. Chewy. Salty and sweet. Smooth and silky. Comes with soft tender chicken also.

You should taste it. Will give you an orgasm.
not thrilled with ipoh kai see hor fun. first, instead of using broader rice noodles they use the typical kway teow type. second, they don't caramelized their noodles very well. some don't pre-fry at all. third, no eggs mean no fragrance associated with her fun. fourth, some gravies are too soy saucy, the dark version.
1574370108892.png

1574370233111.png

even the jiuhu wat dan ho is not as good as sinkies' char hor fun.
1574370339815.png

the sg caramelized broad lice noodles version is still bagus.
1574370379007.png