• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is GMS mad?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, no mad but poor analytics.

Look at his track record.

- TKL lost his pants and deposit
- WP overcame their Hougang woes and got a mandate and a better MP
- Lee LiLian wiped the floor with Dr Koh's CV in Punggol

In every one of the above, GMS provided detailed analysis, point by point breakdown of every facet of why there is an issue, on at least a daily basis and provided immediate response/reply to every concerns or question raised by the people on these topics.

Not a single thing panned out as his said. Yaw is distant memory and WP complimented for the way they acted. Lee Lilian blew everyone away. No need to talk about TKL - truly an ass advised by a bigger ass.

Now the cleaning of ceiling issue. Again GMS has got it wrong. This was is so petty.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hannibal was a good warrior, so I'm not sure the comparison is justified.

But GMSF displays all the symptoms of PTSD. So, as I'd said before to him, 'go see s psychiatrist before he goes to the US or Thailand where he can lays hands on a gun....'

Beyond madness, he is psychotic. He is sinkapore's Hannibal.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Scroobal,,if GMS were to spend his time dealing with PAP,,he would have more respect as an Opposition Politician and not treated as scum.

No lah, no mad but poor analytics.

Look at his track record.

- TKL lost his pants and deposit
- WP overcame their Hougang woes and got a mandate and a better MP
- Lee LiLian wiped the floor with Dr Koh's CV in Punggol

In every one of the above, GMS provided detailed analysis, point by point breakdown of every facet of why there is an issue, on at least a daily basis and provided immediate response/reply to every concerns or question raised by the people on these topics.

Not a single thing panned out as his said. Yaw is distant memory and WP complimented for the way they acted. Lee Lilian blew everyone away. No need to talk about TKL - truly an ass advised by a bigger ass.

Now the cleaning of ceiling issue. Again GMS has got it wrong. This was is so petty.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Scroobal,,if GMS were to spend his time dealing with PAP,,he would have more respect as an Opposition Politician and not treated as scum.

M-K is a very sore point for him. For some reason he thinks the team who contested M-K are inferior, 3rd class, and should have given way to him. That's GMS' ego for you. He's convinced next round, WP will definitely engage him in 3CF, that's why he thinks helping PAP to down WP is a good strategy. To him that's called "riding the tiger". No joke.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS is a spent force,,,and I think NSP will have to give way to WP...if the oppos want to make an impact...let WP contest the east...they can concentrate on the other areas. If WP contest tampines, Bedok,i think the chances of winning are damn high. Maybe NSP can work with SPP and contest bishan toa payoh,,,ah Pui from DPP can contest Tanjong Pagar,,,,

M-K is a very sore point for him. For some reason he thinks the team who contested M-K are inferior, 3rd class, and should have given way to him. That's GMS' ego for you. He's convinced next round, WP will definitely engage him in 3CF, that's why he thinks helping PAP to down WP is a good strategy. To him that's called "riding the tiger". No joke.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had previously stated that 2011 is his last attempt to contest and to be fair to him, he invested heavily into it. He did a better than expected job considering the circumstances. I think he must have felt played out by WP.

He should realise that in politics many feel played out such as Eric and many others. They too felt that they were given assurances which did not pan out.

I am sure that he is no longer keen to contest so it prepared to sacrifice his image to undermine WP at all costs.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He had previously stated that 2011 is his last attempt to contest and to be fair to him, he invested heavily into it. He did a better than expected job considering the circumstances. I think he must have felt played out by WP.

He should realise that in politics many feel played out such as Eric and many others. They too felt that they were given assurances which did not pan out.

I am sure that he is no longer keen to contest so it prepared to sacrifice his image to undermine WP at all costs.

That may not be how he thinks. I suspect he thinks that as long as his anti WP tirades are confined to cyberspace, his image is still clean with the mom and pop crowd.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mr Goh Meng Seng is my favorite politician. I like the way he analyses situations and provides his inputs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS is harmless, TJS is not. TJS altered the the last PE and till today no one can explain how he qualified.

Heshe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur with Scroobal that GMS'd prepared to attack WP at all costs as there is nothing else left for him to loose, he is like making his last $ bet to hope to strike the last-prized bounty. In fact the only sanity left if I can make an outside observation is only GMS himself believe he is the opposite of insane, the most wisetest to make the last mother of all bets, but I believe he still know he may not get his prize as who knows WP may garner more Parliament seats in 2016 which he hope to prevent or spoil, and I believe GMS will not feel gutted, in that at least like what William Hung said, ' I'd have no regrets, I tried my best' to Simon Cowell.
Yes indeed I believe he is 99% out of next GE. All said, only history will judge GMS after 2016 and beyond.
Thank you.

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure they will kick out faisal if they could...but they have problem finding capable malay?