• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Irene Yeoh"s Fan Club

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most hilarious was Streetsmart calling Teflon Ms Irene and taking the trouble of explaining that weed is Marijuana. The moment Teflon said he was a Air Stewardess, I knew it will be JAL as he can speak Japanese.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
9lbza9.jpg
[/IMG]

Miss Irene Yeo aka Teflon
Former Occupation: Police Officer
Height: 1.68 Metres
Race: Chinese (sometimes Half-Breed)
Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin, Thai and Japanese
Likes: Eat snakes, sharks, crocodiles. dogs and anything that walks on four legs
Hobbies: Kills Pit-Bulls with bare hands, internet warrior 24/7, moniker champion
Skills: Jack of all trades but expert in none

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
9lbza9.jpg
[/IMG]

Likes: Eat snakes, sharks, crocodiles. dogs and anything that walks on four legs
Hobbies: Kills Pit-Bulls with bare hands, internet warrior 24/7, moniker champion

whahahaha ...i like your post ..its getting funny every moment . up your points :wink: but her profile you forgot to add ..afraid of pitbulls :wink:

ps: when i saw the photo i nearly fainted :wink:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

HAahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;jyWsJqmK0dA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyWsJqmK0dA&feature=related[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan eh!!!. I struggling to type this. Like Drifter I nearly fainted when I saw the photo and then ended laughing with my sides splitting. This has to go to the all Hall of SBF Fame, second only to the forummer banging on Bob Sim's door to bash him.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you dear friends for the upz, it was well worth the effort despite the difficulty. My sides were shaking with laughter while doing it and had to pause many times wiping the tears from my eyes.:biggrin::wink:

Yo drifter, thank you and hate to tell you I tried to add a dog but it refuses to be with a dog eater. As a dog lover, you know they can sense if someone is a friend or enemy.:(

To those who zapped me recently.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is hilarious and I'm side-splitting laughing too. Hope that this don't scare new forummers away as they get used to Ramseth clonehunting as the favorite passtime of Sammyboy clonehunters when news and issues are at a lull. I've flew JAL only once. I usually flew NWA (now merged into Delta) for the mileage points and free tickets since it was my US firm designated airline too. That once I flew JAL was because of a friend at a Golden Mile courier firm offering a JAL courier ticket at half price and I happened to want to visit my Japanese girlfiend in Tokyo. All flights, whatever airlines, to Tokyo, land at either Narita (most) or Haneda (some). I like the Narita town. If that makes me an air stewardess, I really don't know what to say except fall off the chair and rolling on the floor laughing!

It should be breakfast time in Singapore, Thailand and Japan now. Enjoy your breakfast. Oh I forgot, mentioning breakfast means I'm the breakfast thread girl. :wink:

Last edited:

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is hilarious and I'm side-splitting laughing too. Hope that this don't scare new forummers away as they get used to Ramseth clonehunting as the favorite passtime of Sammyboy clonehunters when news and issues are at a lull. I've flew JAL only once. I usually flew NWA (now merged into Delta) for the mileage points and free tickets since it was my US firm designated airline too. That once I flew JAL was because of a friend at a Golden Mile courier firm offering a JAL courier ticket at half price and I happened to want to visit my Japanese girlfiend in Tokyo. All flights, whatever airlines, to Tokyo, land at either Narita (most) or Haneda (some). I like the Narita town. If that makes me an air stewardess, I really don't know what to say except fall off the chair and rolling on the floor laughing!

It should be breakfast time in Singapore, Thailand and Japan now. Enjoy your breakfast. Oh I forgot, mentioning breakfast means I'm the breakfast thread girl. :wink:
"Golden Mile courier firm offering a JAL courier ticket at half price" can share this lobang? :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can buy me breakfast?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9lbza9.jpg
[/IMG]

HAHAHA this is the funniest one i have seen so far. Is ramseth(inf) your nick too? Chao ji da shuai ge.