• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Irene Yeoh"s Fan Club

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Irene Yeoh, what is your age and what do you do?

Age is up to your guess, I was a stewardess and now a property management exec. Don't misunderstand, I'm not a property agent. That's all I feel OK to tell on internet forum. Hope you understand, I can't tell more for my own comfort zone.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age is up to your guess, I was a stewardess and now a property management exec. Don't misunderstand, I'm not a property agent. That's all I feel OK to tell on internet forum. Hope you understand, I can't tell more for my own comfort zone.

How can i guess age... You already have your name as your nick and you are uncomfortable telling your age? Im not asking for your company name and home address.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can i guess age... You already have your name as your nick and you are uncomfortable telling your age? Im not asking for your company name and home address.

There's no need for you to guess my age. It's not a question on exam paper. :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meanwhile the senior members here are smiling silently to themselves according to TFBH while screwball was smiling evilly to himself seeing the dumb plebians chatting to a male person masquerading as a female forummer here. Indeed he was a big genius while the rest of them save for his lap dogs were bunch of idiots.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile the senior members here are smiling silently to themselves according to TFBH while screwball was smiling evilly to himself seeing the dumb plebians chatting to a male person masquerading as a female forummer here. Indeed he was a big genius while the rest of them save for his lap dogs were bunch of idiots.

Scroobal been missing for a few days. Can someone direct him to this thread?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?105713-Will-Scroobal-get-into-trouble-for-posting-all-these

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball preaching again with his forum member bashing thread again, this forum declines is also his faults, funny that he say he wants to improves this forum, LOL

Worst than a Teflon, he is a pc of shit paper, LOL

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Yeoh, can you reveal your depth?:smile:

You know i never heard of any female actually measuring their depth while guys do measure their length and girth but i think it's more important for females to measure the tightness but so far i have never heard of any stats. I wonder if vernier calipers will do the job.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all the cheekopeks here who go goo-goo ga-ga over a supposed ex-flying cunt in the sky, dont be surprised Irene Yeo is none other than Scroobal or me for that matter in disguise out to make you eat yr hearts out with all this flirting.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree with Scrooball. What is depth? That's a deep question. Anyway why am I subjected to all these? Can't we all just chat?

What is depth? Easy. You are out of your depth.

Never mind, take it easy, we are all here to TCSS, nothing serious. That's your philosophy, right?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually intend to ask some chee ko pek question to make fun of you, but suddenly recall something related to stewardess.

I have a relative he married an ex-stewardess, but after many years of trying the wife simply cannot have kids. they told me behind her back its because of her previous job, too much flying affected her reproductive system. i will skip the details here, just wondering if it is true?

Last edited: