• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Irene Yeoh"s Fan Club

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, i have been laughing till i turned green looking at those photo-edited of our humsum one!
2. come on guys.
3. just give him a break.
4. never expect the ms irene fanclub can turn into some clone hunting thread!
5. but still very funny.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question was straight forward - seems like you are struggling to find any contribution. Let not get hung up on quality then , any material qualification.

Clearly we have different interpretations of the term "quality" when it comes to online forumming.

Windsor no doubt is a decent thread starter and contributor of this forum.

By your definition of "quality", Leongsam might as well shut down this section of the forum or better, revamp the whole damn forum. You want it right? :wink:

Enough said.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the old days, we used to watch as he was having his way with others. This went on for years. I am sure none of ever thought it will come to this. He used to quote the law, and many other things and often erroneously. He however did make this place lively and provided alot of useful household information.

I remember that he was fond of telling us the simple meals he would have for breakfast and lunch. The hawkers he dealth with. Note even today he is telling us about what he is having for breakfast.

hi there

1. honest, i have been laughing till i turned green looking at those photo-edited of our humsum one!
2. come on guys.
3. just give him a break.
4. never expect the ms irene fanclub can turn into some clone hunting thread!
5. but still very funny.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days, we used to watch as he was having his way with others. This went on for years. I am sure none of ever thought it will come to this. He used to quote the law, and many other things and often erroneously. He however did make this place lively and provided alot of useful household information.

I remember that he was fond of telling us the simple meals he would have for breakfast and lunch. The hawkers he dealth with. Note even today he is telling us about what he is having for breakfast.

Well done. You started this club, you keep it up or wind it up. Suddenly, anybody talking about breakfast must be me or my clone. I don't mind. I've been through it all. I only pity the newbies in the forum. They're not supposed to speak Chinese, Malay, Thai or Japanese or otherwise, they must be me or my clones. They're not supposed to have traveled to Japan or US or otherwise, they must be me or my clones. Go on. I'm enjoying this as long as l have the spare time. I have no other topic to contribute. I'm disillusioned about discussion. My only topic is Ramseth clonehunting. Come hunt me and pollute the forum. That's why I apologized to Leongsam. I'm too popular.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah ram screwball really records down everything you done over the years. It's quite scary. I mean if he remembers all of that from his memory he must be stalking you and the others including me. Take me for eg. I once asked an innocent question on some vid about this gal changing in a train. I asked so is it real after someone mentioned it's acted out. Sam called me a twit and that doesn't mean anything cos he does that to everyone. Take note this happened like wow yrs ago already. The screw still brings this out even today on something so small as this.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. You started this club, you keep it up or wind it up. Suddenly, anybody talking about breakfast must be me or my clone. I don't mind. I've been through it all. I only pity the newbies in the forum. They're not supposed to speak Chinese, Malay, Thai or Japanese or otherwise, they must be me or my clones. They're not supposed to have traveled to Japan or US or otherwise, they must be me or my clones. Go on. I'm enjoying this as long as l have the spare time. I have no other topic to contribute. I'm disillusioned about discussion. My only topic is Ramseth clonehunting. Come hunt me and pollute the forum. That's why I apologized to Leongsam. I'm too popular.
yawn.... is that all you have? anything more creative?

how about this? let's create another few clones to back you up. yeah, clones who speak 5 languages, kill dogs, travel to japan and us. and don't forget it has to be narita and sf. last but not least, not forgetting to praise your handsomeness.