• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instead of forcing people to get vaccinated the govt should be forcing fatties to lose weight!!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ozempic.

Weight loss in non diabetics is a off label use of the drug.
The secret to weight loss is to force the body to burn fat. Those diet n eat less n more veg etc are complimentors n not a cure. The cure is maybe gene therapy to eliminate the fat gene. If medication can do it lagi better. Heaps of ppl eat junk food like no tomorrow n never gsin Weight. So diet etc is all BS

Last edited:

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn

bestest way not to gain weight :
eat in moderation
exercise
cut down the 3 whites :
salt, sugar, flour

eat more fruits and veges

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Not as simple as that.
Actually it is.

Is just that as usual people want to complicate things. Eg must lose weight withiut being hungry. And must eat food they like to eat.

Oh and after loae weight musr be able to keep the weight loss off and not regain it.

I also want leh. I want to earn lots of money doing work I enjoy and not too many hours not tiring no weekends no stress and be able to stay in that job without fear of getting laid off and also reitre early.

Sigh.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
knn

Not choon
My doc certifies my illness as prone to sudden death
I was able to withdraw my cpf

b4 55 for reasons
due to med grounds

song boh?
Your dr help you.

But really got such scheme? I have not heard of it.

Even people diagnosed with terminal cancer can claim life insurance liao but still cannot withdraw CPF right?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your dr help you.

But really got such scheme? I have not heard of it.

Even people diagnosed with terminal cancer can claim life insurance liao but still cannot withdraw CPF right?
Yes there is such a scheme to withdraw cpf earlee on medical ground not necessary must be a terminal disease as my uncle leelative managed to withdraw it at a monthly payout when he no longer fit to work KNN
Screenshot_20210920-131734_Chrome.jpg