• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infractions

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wauhahhahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!....yes, give you sugar canes....sweeter and juicy!!!!...wauhahaaa!!!!!!!!

999...he should be zapped to 666 - the sign of the devil
zap that ex-cop Moolightaffairs to -666!
he signed official secrets act declaration and yet he talk rubbish here.
i am sure he is monitored!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you go on and on about being infracted, zapped and power points etc., you are being boring and deserved what you get. Please stop all this nonsense and focus on making good threads and posts and you will be rewarded for them.

You and a few others here has added nothing of entertainment value except to whine. Once, twice and even 3 times members can accept, but practically almost all your post begs others to zap and infract you. Keep it up if you must but one day I too will run out of patience.

you are wise, those people like them don't contribute at all. should ban them till they give up. they only good at pointing fingers and like to use words like daft(think they just learn from LKY) or imbecile(must be pick up from clinton) etc. to create conflict and throwing unfounded accusations at fellow samsters. a lot of us, experienced and long time supporters of this forum see a lot of all these people around. like what i said in other post, they are fragile and vulnerable. once the nick banned, new one will pop up, maybe same loser or new ones.

this is a democratic forum, that is why they can survive here. if this forum is run by pap style meritocracy, with them keep whining the same thing over and over again without adding value and provide any insights for any events, cases, incidents, policies and news. the pap meritocracy master will ban them long time ago by IP. of cos, pap will not allow anyone with vpn or a untraceable IP to register. so same idiots like goondu and kopiuncle cannot register again. :biggrin:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are wise, those people like them don't contribute at all. should ban them till they give up. they only good at pointing fingers and like to use words like daft(think they just learn from LKY) or imbecile(must be pick up from clinton) etc. to create conflict and throwing unfounded accusations at fellow samsters. a lot of us, experienced and long time supporters of this forum see a lot of all these people around. like what i said in other post, they are fragile and vulnerable. once the nick banned, new one will pop up, maybe same loser or new ones.

this is a democratic forum, that is why they can survive here. if this forum is run by pap style meritocracy, with them keep whining the same thing over and over again without adding value and provide any insights for any events, cases, incidents, policies and news. the pap meritocracy master will ban them long time ago by IP. of cos, pap will not allow anyone with vpn or a untraceable IP to register. so same idiots like goondu and kopiuncle cannot register again. :biggrin:

EX Cop talk cock language. Let the police Mafia take care of u! hahahaha...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mother has grown a dick. Is it rude?

I am only expressing a delusional thought!

be my guest you ugly imp
the demon behind the moon
the ass hole of this forum
a shameless ignorant goon...

the untouchable 999
he is the boss
he is the godfather
he is the assassin
he is the demon
a troll and an imp....

cos he need to suck a few more "STICKS" to cross that 1000 mark.
is that rude?

wauhahhahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!....yes, give you sugar canes....sweeter and juicy!!!!...wauhahaaa!!!!!!!!

999...he should be zapped to 666 - the sign of the devil

zap that ex-cop Moolightaffairs to -666!
he signed official secrets act declaration and yet he talk rubbish here.
i am sure he is monitored!

that is the best both of you can do? yawn... :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you go on and on about being infracted, zapped and power points etc., you are being boring and deserved what you get. Please stop all this nonsense and focus on making good threads and posts and you will be rewarded for them.

You and a few others here has added nothing of entertainment value except to whine. Once, twice and even 3 times members can accept, but practically almost all your post begs others to zap and infract you. Keep it up if you must but one day I too will run out of patience.

where got whine and whine
the TS started the thread
i joined in to add the fun
you want to lose your patience
just let go lah
no need to be apologetic about it
die die die lor
what's there to live for here...haha

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually till now i still do not understand what does this means

Infractions 0/3 (9)

after so many years

our inhouse goodo one lagi best

Infractions 1/89 (248)

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually till now i still do not understand what does this means

Infractions 0/3 (9)

after so many years

our inhouse goodo one lagi best

Infractions 1/89 (248)

warning--->1/89<---- infractions (248)<----- points, reached certain pt will be banned. last time 10pts kena ban liao, now maybe thousand pts??? :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
warning--->1/89<---- infractions (248)<----- points, reached certain pt will be banned. last time 10pts kena ban liao, now maybe thousand pts??? :biggrin:

thanks, want to up you one. but the interface seems to change i can only find report post button, cannot find the up and zap button anymore.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny other thread i can see some other user i can up and zap. maybe i up/zap u before LOL

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if want to zap forummers, at least leave your Big Big Names lah...why so shy?

zaP And stab forummers from the back is the meanest thing to do....and to gang up and rape forummers in their unflushed reputation toilet system is worse!!!......

infractions and zappings will eventually drive newbies away....only the LJLs will stay on and dominate this forum with their own brand of sick humour and bullying tactics.....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if want to zap forummers, at least leave your Big Big Names lah...why so shy?

zaP And stab forummers from the back is the meanest thing to do....and to gang up and rape forummers in their unflushed reputation toilet system is worse!!!......

infractions and zappings will eventually drive newbies away....only the LJLs will stay on and dominate this forum with their own brand of sick humour and bullying tactics.....

you want to see name then go and donate. what a low life losers. who so stingy and yet want the benefits.. that is why i stay away from sinkies.