• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infractions

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
kns, later frog drink a few more bintang and donate a few more rounds of power, then you all know what is call die. :smile:

Knn in this Penang restaurant it seem that I am the only customer who buy beer every time I come. 15 tables in here and always I'm the only one. Now dinner time quite pack but people come and go I'm the only one sitting here long time cos srinking People keep looking at me, knn. What's their fucking problem cb?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn in this Penang restaurant it seem that I am the only customer who buy beer every time I come. 15 tables in here and always I'm the only one. Now dinner time quite pack but people come and go I'm the only one sitting here long time cos srinking People keep looking at me, knn. What's their fucking problem cb?

hehehehe. click on the donate button lah. think you need to upsize your bintang liaoz.

bro. paiseh me also mao. came back just to wash up cos' have to pick the keling sao sao later to sarport friends st sapphire agogo.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, rem to visit Hotel Merlin's basement Ktv along Tiong Lor (Tiong Road); Xanadu Pub for your night's fun..:wink:
..or tell the cabbies you want to go visit the New Savoy Hotel to have a look-see..:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can see this thread is for the Big Boys with Big Power.

Kopi better go to sleep.Good-night Big Brothers.Take care and don't nuke each other okay....ZZZZzzzzzzz..z........z.........:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, rem to visit Hotel Merlin's basement Ktv along Tiong Lor (Tiong Road); Xanadu Pub for your night's fun..:wink:..or tell the cabbies you want to go visit the New Savoy Hotel to have a look-see..:smile:
Merlin, Xanadu, Savoy, Middle Road hell never heard of these names in Jakatar before man, shows I'm a fucking new bird here. Thanks for the lead anyway.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merlin, Xanadu, Savoy, Middle Road hell never heard of these names in Jakatar before man, shows I'm a fucking new bird here. Thanks for the lead anyway.
Oh shit, where exactly you are bro ?..i read you are in Penang ?..:*:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Abuse of infraction powers will result in an Infraction which could lead to a temporary ban.

2. Persistent abuse of infraction powers will result in a removal of Inf status.

3. Unjustified infractions can be reversed by anyone with infraction powers

4. Do not use infraction powers to silence your critics. It makes you no better than the PAP.

yawn.jpg

Must be rainy season over at NZ now.:oIo:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kanasai eh, paiseh bro; i have no impression over here..the last trips i was to Bandung & Semarang only.:o

Bandung? Tomorrow going there for the first time. Heard its 2-3hrs drive from Jakarta. Surabaya going on Thursday also for the first time. Both day trips.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bandung? Tomorrow going there for the first time. Heard its 2-3hrs drive from Jakarta. Surabaya going on Thursday also for the first time. Both day trips.

Okie bro, for Bandung; me got some KT..:wink: Shall pm you the details; let me go check on my contacts' list dulu..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehehe. click on the donate button lah. think you need to upsize your bintang liaoz.

bro. paiseh me also mao. came back just to wash up cos' have to pick the keling sao sao later to sarport friends st sapphire agogo.

Keling sao sao? To support friends? Your customers also have kelings? They damn cheap skate or not?