• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In this ccb world, even I do charity and educate people also get attacked by ccb men and ccb women

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s no good staying alone at Nusa Duta for 10 years. It has clearly driven you nuts. Don’t you have family in Singapore? Go back and live with and live in civilisation.

Ccb Malaysians sons of whores like you can stop acting kind. So disgusting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw you can stop repeating lies about me inserting fingers. A virgin that insert fingers is not called virgin.

And btw I don’t give a damn whether I am a virgin or not. Just retorting ccb Malaysians sons of whores stealing slandering and harassing me that’s all.