• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In this ccb world, even I do charity and educate people also get attacked by ccb men and ccb women

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definition of ccb men and ccb women: people that UNPROVOKEDLY insulted others as slut whore mistress or post nipples photos or post cb photos or talk cum talk semen talk masturbation etc to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definition of ccb men and ccb women: people that UNPROVOKEDLY insulted others as slut whore mistress or post nipples photos or post cb photos or talk cum talk semen talk masturbation etc to win.

Must add on definition of ccb men and ccb women: they often have no qualms to tell ccb lies and repeat them to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must add on definition of ccb men and ccb women: they often have no qualms to tell ccb lies and repeat them to win.
More definition of ccb men and ccb women: they like to reply on threads that I said I am not going to read and post anymore. I see notifications of four ccb men @Cottonmouth @musashi @Froggy @AhMeng doing that on the latest hokkien coalition thread that I said I am not going to read or reply. And of course these ccb have been doing that in mdm wong and Nusa Duta shit threads created by Hakka eunuch @musashi that I said the same before: not reading not posting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More definition of ccb men and ccb women: they like to reply on threads that I said I am not going to read and post anymore. I see notifications of four ccb men @Cottonmouth @musashi @Froggy @AhMeng doing that on the latest hokkien coalition thread that I said I am not going to read or reply. And of course these ccb have been doing that in mdm wong and Nusa Duta shit threads created by Hakka eunuch @musashi that I said the same before: not reading not posting.
And more definition of ccb men and ccb women is:

they are all shameless double standard like @glockman will say that I don’t read don’t reply means I scared of them but when they don’t reply me is not called they scared of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

More definition of ccb men and ccb women is:

they all have bad mothers that didn’t teach them manners on how to treat women or they are bad mothers themselves that showed bad example to their children by doing what they did. Can’t win only use sexual harassment to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

@musashi Hakka eunuch just did that again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More definition of ccb men and ccb women is:

they all have bad mothers that didn’t teach them manners on how to treat women or they are bad mothers themselves that showed bad example to their children by doing what they did. Can’t win only use sexual harassment to win.
More definition of ccb men and ccb women:

They have no qualms to make use of anyone and anything related or unrelated to me to attack me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More definition of ccb men and ccb women:

They have no qualms to make use of anyone and anything related or unrelated to me to attack me.
Basically ccb men and ccb women like @musashi are cowards that lack of courage lack integrity lack morals and lack kindness. Hey ccb @musashi Hakka eunuch you are a disgrace to men, call you a eunuch is perfect description of you.

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
medicine_animation2.gif

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do you engage with such vulgarities then? Any sane woman will advice you not to engage with vulgar people. It’s like going to prostitute den and complain why are people paying for sex!