• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In this ccb world, even I do charity and educate people also get attacked by ccb men and ccb women

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ginfreely take train go bang people.

1. Did the lady elbow and push the man? Yes I believe but she did it to defend herself from this cheekopek who pretended to sleep but touch the sweet lady.

2. This is a clear cut straight forward sexual harassment incident and the man is so lucky the kind lady did not report him to the police.

3. Also I have to admit sometimes men find it hard to control themselves when a pretty lady like this lady sit beside him.

4. Anyway please refrain from using this video to do injustice flaming our fellow member here after all I believe she is prettier than this lady in the video.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Did the lady elbow and push the man? Yes I believe but she did it to defend herself from this cheekopek who pretended to sleep but touch the sweet lady.

2. This is a clear cut straight forward sexual harassment incident and the man is so lucky the kind lady did not report him to the police.

3. Also I have to admit sometimes men find it hard to control themselves when a pretty lady like this lady sit beside him.

4. Anyway please refrain from using this video to do injustice flaming our fellow member here after all I believe she is prettier than this lady in the video.

Why would anyone want to fuck that thing??