• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In this ccb world, even I do charity and educate people also get attacked by ccb men and ccb women

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
but she orr and rotate her finger inside her laucb daily :biggrin:
giphy.gif

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Did the lady elbow and push the man? Yes I believe but she did it to defend herself from this cheekopek who pretended to sleep but touch the sweet lady.

2. This is a clear cut straight forward sexual harassment incident and the man is so lucky the kind lady did not report him to the police.

3. Also I have to admit sometimes men find it hard to control themselves when a pretty lady like this lady sit beside him.

4. Anyway please refrain from using this video to do injustice flaming our fellow member here after all I believe she is prettier than this lady in the video.

"pretty" can be very subjective and highly controversial :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you engage with such vulgarities then? Any sane woman will advice you not to engage with vulgar people. It’s like going to prostitute den and complain why are people paying for sex!
Because I walked away from kt latha and didn’t engage her and you ccb Malaysian sons of whores with ccb mouth accused me guilty and used it as an excuse to justify your ccb crimes on me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Liddat link also can ah :eek:

:biggrin:

That’s exactly what happened. I walked away from kt latha and got accused by ccb people with ccb mouth pointing fingers at me to have admitted guilty and used it to justify ccb crimes on me until India Iran.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s exactly what happened. I walked away from kt latha and got accused by ccb people with ccb mouth pointing fingers at me to have admitted guilty and used it to justify ccb crimes on me until India Iran.
And used it to justify doing sexual harassment of me accusing me suck cock, insulting me mistress using “just a joke”, post nipples photos to insult me - both ccb men and ccb women did that!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generous Gin calls it community service, she likes to suck cock and eat cheese with mayo. RM1 is a token of appreciation.
Accusing me whore based on hot air like what this ccb Malaysian son of whore do all the time is all ok to ccb sons of whores and ccb moderator owner of forum @Froggy @Leongsam etc but I do anything including charity to educate people also cannot! All my posts get lumped into rubbish

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It’s no good staying alone at Nusa Duta for 10 years. It has clearly driven you nuts. Don’t you have family in Singapore? Go back and live with and live in civilisation.