• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm shopping on the stock market tomorrow.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If u hve above 100k it's worth to invest in stocks, if few thousands better leave it in bank, safe.
If it is money you don't need immediately it does not matter whether it is 100k or 10k because you can just ride it out. Unless, of course, you have invested in a dud that has gone belly up.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amazon (amzn) continues to amaze and shopify (shop) defies gravity. buying more amzn shares before any pending split, and grinning at shopify.:biggrin:

those 2 should also be in your portfolio months ago.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bought qs at $69. today surges to $104 as rumors break that apple may use qs solid state battery tech for its prototype car. the other 2 stocks purchased earlier are c3 ai and crispr. both surge today to over $169.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sold SOR which I brought in 2017, brought at 6C sold at 30C, 500% over 3 years is still better then fix deposit. Kept some as its free carried now.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle is guru with football betting but 0 knowledge on stock mkt and other investments KNN leecently since USA election my uncle only know his kakis stocks and unit trust funds rising everyday until now they can't bear to let it go KNN my uncle wonder why everyone win money and where those money comes from KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle is guru with football betting but 0 knowledge on stock mkt and other investments KNN leecently since USA election my uncle only know his kakis stocks and unit trust funds rising everyday until now they can't bear to let it go KNN my uncle wonder why everyone win money and where those money comes from KNN
KNN my uncle told his kopi khakis lansai la KNN you want leeal money go and cash out now else next time become chow jua KNN they don't believe KNN