• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you suffer from constipation

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was very ill I had to spend a few days in ICU, didn't go to the toilet for days :biggrin:

When I was finally transfered to the normal wards had difficulty going to the toilet. Whenever I did go it was painful & I would bleed alot.

I tried using laxatives, eating bananas. Still had problems. What finally did the trick was taking chlorella. So if you have problems with regularity try using chlorella.

obat22

johnny333, very interesting to know that chlorella could assist constipation. Can tell us what brand name and where to buy, thanks. I have been taking prune juice and it works fine too, Cheers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
johnny333, very interesting to know that chlorella could assist constipation. Can tell us what brand name and where to buy, thanks. I have been taking prune juice and it works fine too, Cheers.

Nothing agaunst prune juice but chlorella has alot of other benefits like anti-cancer, anti-cholesterol, anti-heavy metals,...

When I started taking chlorella it was for its heavy metal detoxing abilities. It was only after I started taking it that I discovered that it also helpe with constipation.

In Spore you can get brands like Red Sun. Its a well known but expensive brand because its from Japan. Even in the US Red Sun is expensive:

http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=chlorella

I'm using is Jarrows Yaeyama chlorella, 1 kilogram tub for US$48. Their chlorella is from Hawai which is cheaper than from Japan. Its powdered form without any binders. Just as good & its cheap enough to take in high doses.

http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Yaeyama-Chlorella-1-Kilogram-Powder-1000-g/147?at=0

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was very ill I had to spend a few days in ICU, didn't go to the toilet for days :biggrin:

When I was finally transfered to the normal wards had difficulty going to the toilet. Whenever I did go it was painful & I would bleed alot.

I tried using laxatives, eating bananas. Still had problems. What finally did the trick was taking chlorella. So if you have problems with regularity try using chlorella.

That bad...rarely a person have to go ICU for that..didn't they try to pump in out???

I can imagine, your discomfort & pain, getting constipation is no joke! :p

Have you tried removing the MIW's & their members from your asshole?? maybe that is what clogging your system!!!:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That bad...rarely a person have to go ICU for that..didn't they try to pump in out???

I had to go in because of a broken heart must be because of disappointment with Ho Ching :biggrin:

On checking out nearly had another heart attack when I saw the bill:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had to go in because of a broken heart must be because of disappointment with Ho Ching :biggrin:

On checking out nearly had another heart attack when I saw the bill:eek:

Told you not to get too chummy with the Malaysia Seladang, you don't believe me..at least you had relieve for your asshole briefly...now they plug it in..

What did they do for you in ICU constipation? hook you up to a pump??? other thean the usual stuffs like IV's...:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did they do for you in ICU constipation? hook you up to a pump??? other thean the usual stuffs like IV's...:wink:

Paid for alot of expensive oxygen & hooked up to an IV. No medication, hardly any food, ... Paid alot of $$$ for this :(

It would have been cheaper to go to a 4 star hotel where you have TV, swimming pools. good food,.... :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drink a couple of cans of beer after dinner or before sleep. Guarantee no constipation next morning.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey thanks a lot, johnny333 bro! You've a hero who's just saved many of your brothers from a whole lot of pain! :biggrin:

Nothing agaunst prune juice but chlorella has alot of other benefits like anti-cancer, anti-cholesterol, anti-heavy metals,...

When I started taking chlorella it was for its heavy metal detoxing abilities. It was only after I started taking it that I discovered that it also helpe with constipation.

In Spore you can get brands like Red Sun. Its a well known but expensive brand because its from Japan. Even in the US Red Sun is expensive:

http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=chlorella

I'm using is Jarrows Yaeyama chlorella, 1 kilogram tub for US$48. Their chlorella is from Hawai which is cheaper than from Japan. Its powdered form without any binders. Just as good & its cheap enough to take in high doses.

http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Yaeyama-Chlorella-1-Kilogram-Powder-1000-g/147?at=0

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paid for alot of expensive oxygen & hooked up to an IV. No medication, hardly any food, ... Paid alot of $$$ for this :(

It would have been cheaper to go to a 4 star hotel where you have TV, swimming pools. good food,.... :rolleyes:

That is all ??? why didn't you demand to see the Malaysian Seladang??? oh! I forgot..he is trying to get FT to come to your SINkingpore, to be doctors..

How did things got so bad, that you get to ICU with constipation??? Prune juice, Bananas, Papayas, enema, all didn't work???

Your diet...no fibre?:p

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yeah, almost forgot to ask, johnny333 bro, where can we buy locally the Jarrows Yaeyama chlorella that you're using? Any local health food supplement stores have it? Or have to order online from iherb?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely,you have been poisoned by some secret service for your deeds in Sammyboy forum.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I forgot..he is trying to get FT to come to your SINkingpore, to be doctors..

How did things got so bad, that you get to ICU with constipation??? Prune juice, Bananas, Papayas, enema, all didn't work???

Your diet...no fibre?:p

Try lying in bed for a week & then try to go to the toilet. I guarantee that anyone would have problems :(

I didn't ask for an enema,, very shy lah didn't want to bother those aunties:biggrin:
Also didn't want to run up my hospital bill.

Obviously not enough fibre in my diet, many Sporeans must be in the same boat. Thats why I decided to share this solution of taking chlorella. Another good source of fibre is Profibe which I'm also taking to lower cholesterol & unblock my arteries.

http://www.iherb.com/CerBurg-ProFibe-454-g/10780?at=0

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely,you have been poisoned by some secret service for your deeds in Sammyboy forum.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The PAP :eek: Don't think they have the time, too busy sleeping or counting their loot.

Spore must be one of the most unhealthy places, Even our PM is a cancer survivor. Seen many of friends & colleagues come down with cancer, heart problems,...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah, almost forgot to ask, johnny333 bro, where can we buy locally the Jarrows Yaeyama chlorella that you're using? Any local health food supplement stores have it? Or have to order online from iherb?

I consume alot of supplements that are not available locally in Spore. Even the ones that are available locally e.g. Now brand available at Natures Farm, I get t cheaper from iHerb.

For orders up to US$80 & less than 3lbs they will send by US mail to Spore for US$4. I prefer to order more items because iHerb will give extra discounts from 3% to 19% based on the total cost of the order

For orders higher than US$80 & bulky items they will send by UPS or DHL for US$15 to US$20. Last time I ordered DHL was cheaper than UPS. DHL/UPS charges a SIN$10 admin fee plus the gst.

jw5

Loyal
Johnny

Would it be better to take lots of fruits, vegetables and food with fibre like cereal, brown rice and whole meal bread in the diet?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try lying in bed for a week & then try to go to the toilet. I guarantee that anyone would have problems :(

I didn't ask for an enema,, very shy lah didn't want to bother those aunties:biggrin:
Also didn't want to run up my hospital bill.

Obviously not enough fibre in my diet, many Sporeans must be in the same boat. Thats why I decided to share this solution of taking chlorella. Another good source of fibre is Profibe which I'm also taking to lower cholesterol & unblock my arteries.

http://www.iherb.com/CerBurg-ProFibe-454-g/10780?at=0

You sure you never ask for the enema?...they usually keep those in the fridge...and the aunties will gladly shaft it up your ask...and you will go..."oooooo"...and "wooooooo" when the coldness hits you...and wahhhhhh , when you have to make a run for the toliet.... ha ha ha ha

You never eat veg?, chye sim, kai lan...etc..

hmmmm....