• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you don't hear from me again, it was good while it lasted

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats boss! You have finally decided to go for your sexual reassignment surgery?

Dr Jekyll will be very busy tonight ... ... ...

[video=youtube;_W1yjbxUyRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W1yjbxUyRE[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Singaporeans don't know how lucky they are. All they get is a bit of ponding and the occasional delay in MRT services.

Thanks to the PAP, there is hardly a thing to worry about on that beautiful island.

yeah yeah yeah, PAP is so good, blah blah blah. If PAP is so good as you claim, why did you fuck off to that cyclone infested country? You deserve to die right? Hope we don't hear from you again. goodbye.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are you whining about? You're getting up close with the wet and wild side of Mother Nature.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What are you whining about? You're getting up close with the wet and wild side of Mother Nature.

I'm a sinkie. I cannot take hardship. I dare not take risks. I'm used to avoiding all dangerous situations. It's in my genes.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said boss...i am like that cos' the climate in s'pore doesn't allow you to take risk and prosper more than the cronies.:rolleyes:

I'm a sinkie. I cannot take hardship. I dare not take risks. I'm used to avoiding all dangerous situations. It's in my genes.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I decided that it did not suit my on-line persona because too many people don't know the difference between a Persian and an Arab.
you are an indian aka chaoahneh cos you have their traits. you keep flipping your ethnicity.:biggrin: