• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you don't hear from me again, it was good while it lasted

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posting here merely means I'm still able to type messages and that my internet access and computer survived the storm.

However, it says nothing about the state of my home, my belongings, my dog, my cat and my parrot.

a self proclaim millionaire like you would have insurance coverage. even no insurance, NZ govt will help you get back on your feet. i never worry for you, a smart guy like you wont die 1 lah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a self proclaim millionaire like you would have insurance coverage. even no insurance, NZ govt will help you get back on your feet. i never worry for you, a smart guy like you wont die 1 lah.

He has the full backing of the PAP. The PAP values him as a prime catch and money is no issue to secure Leongsam to run for the PAP in 2016. The Marine Parade GRC team of Leongsam, Tin, Sun Ho and Kong Hee will be a sure win for the PAP, a combination of heaven and earth power.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's more than 24 hours after the cyclone passed through Kiwiland and not a single member here has asked after my wellbeing and I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

Charlotte Ashton is spot on with her conclusion that Sinkies are a bunch of selfish, uncaring bastards. The lack of empathy that the members have displayed here speaks volumes.

It doesn't make any difference whether it's the 60.1% or the 39.9%. They're all twits of the highest order.

Oh dear ...have we taken you for granted? How are you?

We have so much confidence in you, knowing that no storm, earthquakes or fire can bring you to demise. You leave at your own timing. That's why we never asked. You are always in our thoughts.

If you sell your idols on this forum, I bet that it will sell out fast. That's the kind of adulation we have for you. Long live SamLeong.