• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you don't hear from me again, it was good while it lasted

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's more than 24 hours after the cyclone passed through Kiwiland and not a single member here has asked after my wellbeing and I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

Charlotte Ashton is spot on with her conclusion that Sinkies are a bunch of selfish, uncaring bastards. The lack of empathy that the members have displayed here speaks volumes.

It doesn't make any difference whether it's the 60.1% or the 39.9%. They're all twits of the highest order.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was about to but you posted first. :o

Posting here merely means I'm still able to type messages and that my internet access and computer survived the storm.

However, it says nothing about the state of my home, my belongings, my dog, my cat and my parrot.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is a false alarm because there is no news of casualties and other damages or any bad weather report from NZ

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's more than 24 hours after the cyclone passed through Kiwiland and not a single member here has asked after my wellbeing and I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

Charlotte Ashton is spot on with her conclusion that Sinkies are a bunch of selfish, uncaring bastards. The lack of empathy that the members have displayed here speaks volumes.

It doesn't make any difference whether it's the 60.1% or the 39.9%. They're all twits of the highest order.

I gave you PAP's number, didn't I?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was praying for you in temples, churches and mosques. Prayers worked. You are alive.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got goto 4 horse road and pray like me to kuan im ah mah anot?

after there, i went to oxlee road and pray to god of no mercy.. then lidat will work.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How you know Leongsam is alive? High blood pressure is a silent killer.

looks like he doesn't have high blood pressure, and he's all right. i'm more interested in his boat. wondering if it's smashed to smithereens or birthed safely in a marina. :o