• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are 1 of the 80 kena charge or father of pros, what will you do?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, fathers should be mentally prepared to accept the fact that their daughters were born to be fucked one day by other men.

Husbands, boyfriends, ONS flings, bosses for career advancement or sometimes in the unfortunate case of rape.

Prostitution should be no stigma, because she knows the market value between her thighs and conducts honest transactions through her tunnel of love.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which type worst?

SPG: kenna fark for free with nothing in return or

freelancer : get paid to be fark.

answer: kenna fark for free. not i said one but my 70yo mom who never attend school said one. To her, nothing more cheapo than gal who offer themselves to men for free. especially those who ONS after clubbing.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just don't like the way those photographers hounding and snapping pics of all the accused.. The photographers were like wild animals hunting down their prey outside the Sub Court..

M

Mdm Tang

I just don't like the way those photographers hounding and snapping pics of all the accused.. The photographers were like wild animals hunting down their prey outside the Sub Court..

Looking more like those Paparazzi

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My god, not everyone!

Only in this forum that are abundantly filled with these people that are threading on thin ice, expecially to those WP crowd that argues as if going for whore is the norm and having sex with a minor (16 - 18) is no big deal. :rolleyes:

Everyone has got their own ways to satisfy their sexual desires.. Others might need to go to Geylang, maybe for you a trip to the toilet every nite, armed only with a soap lotion can make you happy and satisifed..

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Also, fathers should be mentally prepared to accept the fact that their daughters were born to be fucked one day by other men.

I totally agree with this point. Given a choice, I would love a baby girl because they are fun to dress up and cuter when young and tend to be more fillial when they grow up. But the headache of them growing up through the puberty years is a big one.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which type worst?

answer: kenna fark for free. not i said one but my 70yo mom who never attend school said one. To her, nothing more cheapo than gal who offer themselves to men for free. especially those who ONS after clubbing.

I'm quite sure SPGs, despite their fetish for Big Caucasian Penis, don't fuck for free. The Ang Mos do buy them gifts, take them on vacations etc.

Only rapists fuck for free. Everybody else pays. The question is how much.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Husbands, boyfriends, ONS flings, bosses for career advancement or sometimes in the unfortunate case of rape.

Prostitution should be no stigma, because she knows the market value between her thighs and conducts honest transactions through her tunnel of love.

Subhas hit jackpot by accurately describing her as a 'hardcore prostitute. How else will you label a gal who has slept with at least 48 men for money?

Sneaky bastard! Someone teach me how to underline selected parts of my sentences har?.....LOL.....alamak......LOL

The trick is not to use all your clones to infract and leave the nicks behind as calling cards......LOL

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I just don't like the way those photographers hounding and snapping pics of all the accused..

What they should do is simply stalk the photographers in return. I'm pretty sure that a large number of them will go for a commercial fuck once they're done with taking photos for the day. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm quite sure SPGs, despite their fetish for Big Caucasian Penis, don't fuck for free. The Ang Mos do buy them gifts, take them on vacations etc.

Only rapists fuck for free. Everybody else pays. The question is how much.

20yrs ago, i agree with u but nowsaday, angmo here farking cheapo. there are many known instances where local spg kenna cheat $$ by angmo. anyway, my mom old school type, she cannot tahan nowsaday ladies dressing. she said at least those women who work as striptease get paid wheras nowsaday men get to ogle free.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What they should do is simply stalk the photographers in return. I'm pretty sure that a large number of them will go for a commercial fuck once they're done with taking photos for the day. :biggrin:

This is a funny suggestion from you Boss..:p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not the commercial nature of prostitution that's stigmatised but promiscuity per se due to the evolutionary history of monogamy. You may argue that we're evolved beings but many vestigial behaviours of the past are still alive and well in all of us. Take the aversion to incest, for instance. Would you feel any less outraged and disgusted if someone were to tell you that the sex he had with his mom was protected?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with this point. Given a choice, I would love a baby girl because they are fun to dress up and cuter when young and tend to be more fillial when they grow up. But the headache of them growing up through the puberty years is a big one.

Baby girls cute in appearance, baby boys cute in personality.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Subhas hit jackpot by accurately describing her as a 'hardcore prostitute. How else will you label a gal who has slept with at least 48 men for money?

Dumbfuck Jah! Hiding away laksaboy?.....LOL

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
which type worst?

Tell your 70yo mom that those who ONS after clubbing do so on their own accord for pleasure, often with high-status men, while FLs are virtually sex slaves whose freedom to pick customers exist only in name. There's a vast difference between a party girl and a pua lok kuay.