• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you and Ginfreely are the last persons left on Earth, would you have sex with her?

If you and Ginfreely are the last persons left on Earth, would you have sex with her?

• Yes, I will cum inside and impregnate her for the survival of humans

• No, I rather masturbate and end mankind

Results are only viewable after voting.

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal

your-vote-your-voice-text-with-voting-sign-hand-against-light-red-background_1302-31466.jpg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

your-vote-your-voice-text-with-voting-sign-hand-against-light-red-background_1302-31466.jpg
Simple solution to this problem.

You masturbate already, quickly pass your swimmers to her. Tell her to feed your swimmers into her CB hole and stuff it deep with a cucumber. :roflmao:

Problem solved.

Mankind is saved, though I am not sure whether the genetic makeup of the product will be 50% something wrong or not :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will fuck her with a knife, insert into her chao cheebye, pull it upwards to her mouth.

Pull out the knife and stab her cheebye many times to ensure she's dead.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's option will be no more masturbation no more sex on earth.
My uncle will pluckout @ginfreely jibye mor bit by bit and punch her everyday.
There will be plenty of time to play so my uncle will set her free after punching and play the hide and seek game. Once spotted gansiokbin give fucking punch again. In this manner gansiokbin shall live in fear.

jw5

Loyal
There will be plenty of time to play so my uncle will set her free after punching and play the hide and seek game. Once spotted gansiokbin give fucking punch again. In this manner gansiokbin shall live in fear.

Jeremy Quek

Go and let Mark Yeo fuck your backside. :roflmao:

1655814337025.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I should cut her cheebye slowly .. one shot knife from pussy to mouth like that is not shiok..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle apply the BR act on gansiokbin known as FIND BIN AND PUNCH IT.
GANSIOKBIN YOU WILL LIVE A MISERABLE LIFE IN FEAR