• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If people call you BASTARD...what you do?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just Look at yourseLf Kopi..instead of asking who are your friends; you are asking Otherwise..how not to make more enemies then ?..:cool:

You are right.I have to learn to ask questions appropriately. Ok ...Bro Swide, who are your friends?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal? That great intellectual giant and knowledgeable forummer? But why?

I dare not even reply to his powerful post. Have to get my dictionary by my side to understand his powerful posts.

This forum, everyone has a problem with someone. You will get used to it. I think the only 3 person who do not have any enemies are Goldendragon,Wuqi256 and Zhihau.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum, everyone has a problem with someone. You will get used to it. I think the only 3 person who do not have any enemies are Goldendragon,Wuqi256 and Zhihau.

I also agree.There are others who are just reading and do not wish to get involved in anything at all.Just watching and laughing silently in their hearts.:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai is a piece of work. Very vile scum.
His sole purpose here as pap IB is to distract and to disrupt....play along all you want but do not fall into his trap.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai is a piece of work. Very vile scum.
His sole purpose here as pap IB is to distract and to disrupt....play along all you want but do not fall into his trap.

obviously narong did not put on his sarong today
also forgot to take his medicines
he is one paranoid schizophrenic
always spout garbages and spew vulgarities
no credibility but utter stupidity
he can never change
right to the terminal end

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bastard means kid born without father....Chinese call 野种

Since your mother was a Johore road whore and even she dunno who fathered you....so i would say the term is about right.

Narong , you have killed yourself once again. Have a good rest. Rest your troubled mind and muddled thoughts.Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bastard means kid born without father....Chinese call 野种

Not correct. Bastard means "a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child." Even if a person knows who his father is, and his parents are not married to each other, then technically he is a bastard.

Even if a child parents are married to each other, but he is born before his parents got married. He is also technically considered as a bastard!

OK huh, I am just discussing purely based on English, no personal insults intended!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal? That great intellectual giant and knowledgeable forummer? But why?

I dare not even reply to his powerful post. Have to get my dictionary by my side to understand his powerful posts.

just mind your damn business and post more of your boliao tok kok meaningless shit posts and stop being a kay poh you can join leetahbar to be gay.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;JnmKwtVN1ns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnmKwtVN1ns&gl=SG&hl=en-GB[/video]

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not correct. Bastard means "a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child." Even if a person knows who his father is, and his parents are not married to each other, then technically he is a bastard.

Even if a child parents are married to each other, but he is born before his parents got married. He is also technically considered as a bastard!

OK huh, I am just discussing purely based on English, no personal insults intended!!

Thanks for clarification. Bastard term is so loose I think quite a few qualify.
Kopisai, ask your fellow PAP IB dogvader to try harder.....:biggrin: