• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If people call you BASTARD...what you do?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you agree with our great Nirvarq ?

it really depends.if i am in america,i will just shot him without blinking my eye.

if in malaysia , i will whack him till his leg perm cripple.

if in indonasia, i will kidnap him and cut off his dick.the dick of cos feed to the wild dog.no way of joining back

in singapore, lan lan swallow loh. in singapore, small fighting also must go jail.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it really depends.if i am in america,i will just shot him without blinking my eye.

if in malaysia , i will whack him till his leg perm cripple.

if in indonasia, i will kidnap him and cut off his dick.the dick of cos feed to the wild dog.no way of joining back

in singapore, lan lan swallow loh. in singapore, small fighting also must go jail.

this is terkong answer!!! gong xi fa cai!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bastard means kid born without father....Chinese call 野种

Since your mother was a Johore road whore and even she dunno who fathered you....so i would say the term is about right.

from your vulval mouth
there is no credibility
nothing can hurt lah
cos you are garbage
all are emptiness

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai you in sinkieland tio bo?
Then you must LOON.....Alec Tok says must SWALLOW! Machiam you swallow your white master's cum....

aiyah i half suspect this Nirvarq is your twin brother
your vulval mouth never stop to spout profanities
your anal nose never stop to drip garbages
but it's you narong the sarong
you are one filthy broke
an empty vessel...i will up you for your post:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CNY got truce? How come no one let me sign on the treaty?
Pappies never take a break from fucking sinkies backside regardless of cny or not...likewise fucking pap IBs like kopisai cannot stop.

aiyah anything from your vulval mouth is pure garbage lah
since when you have any kind word for anybody except your godfathers and godchokongs
you always pick on the weak and the feeble to bully
better don't bully old uncle too much
otherwise eErotica69 will come and CHUMP you to death , poster boy!!! haha:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, to be fair; i have seen you using words on others as bad as to that Bastardy extent..guessed if you are in a forum as this; one just have to Loon to continue pLay; just make sure you know when to hantam back when the chance arises ..:wink:

you are right bro....but it was used in a different context when i was under attack by more than 10 rabid dogs in one Blitzkrieg...SINCE THEN, i've mellowed down after some sound conselling from some helpful seniors and samaritans....and those rabid dogs except a few are still attacking me...but they are harmless lah. this Nirvarq is a surprise to me: calling me a bastard, PAP IB, a big time business man, a troll, a bully and a destroyer ...and a propaganist of falsehoods and untruths.Very serious allegations...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just give & take La Kopi, you win some & you Lose some..what have happened to you of Late ?.I thought you were one of the more toLerant forummer around ?..:confused::cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just give & take La Kopi, you win some & you Lose some..what have happened to you of Late ?.I thought you were one of the more toLerant forummer around ?..:confused::cool:

yah bro ...me give and take...but this Nirvarq is throwing in a litany of accusations and allegations which are quite serious...and I told him all WRONGS....just bring up the issue for discussion lah...

and you can see how this NARONG THE SARONG GIRL reaponded.....ha ha he is really one kosong bugger...haha

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys everyday fist each other in the ass, not tired meh? :biggrin:

not tired at all. we shall keep fighting our enemies. ( doesn't matter if we win or lose most of the battles. ) we shall wear down the enemy to the point of collapse through continuous flaming, zaps and infractions. when the enemy get tired of the fighting. we will have won. we can declare victory. it is a bitter war of attrition. :biggrin:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not tired at all. we shall keep fighting our enemies. ( doesn't matter if we win or lose most of the battles. ) we shall wear down the enemy to the point of collapse through continuous flaming, zaps and infractions. when the enemy get tired of the fighting. we will have won. we can declare victory. it is a bitter war of attrition. :biggrin:

I can't. I'll go crazy before my enemies do. Better to just enjoy this forum, relax. Cheers brother :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

who are your foes ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't. I'll go crazy before my enemies do. Better to just enjoy this forum, relax. Cheers brother :smile:

haha sometimes, you have to show your teeth...some people you have to show your teeth..haha:smile: cannot be a punching bag all the time...they will eat you up. so sometimes, there is a need to fight back...fight to the end if possible...nail them to the cross and they will just shut up or morph into another animal....this is an exciting forum...:smile: BOSS is a genius....you got Nick Sharing, you got Party and you got Gang and Clandestine Groups...with the same agenda. Very exciting...