• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If PAP is voted out, what do you want Opposition to do?

jw5

Loyal
Set up a national ethics and morals committee to investigate all wrong doings including those that have slipped through the legal system.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you guys really think the SG oppositions are capable of handling all or any of your requests? :confused::confused:

Seriously, how many talented oppositions we have right now? haizz.... :(:(

I'm not siding the gov hor, but try to be realistiic..... :(:(

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys really think the SG oppositions are capable of handling all or any of your requests? :confused::confused:

If these moron are realistic, this topic won't exist at all:rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, now you're talking 人话 too. :biggrin:

There's no such thing as voting out the PAP government in the near future. With the opposition manpower now, it has to begin with winning a GRC. For passive anti-PAP detractors or even dissidents, there's no use whinning that winning a few more seats is no use. If the opposition don't begin with winning a GRC, it won't generate the confidence for more candidates step forth, and they would forever remain as such.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Every opposition HDB estate get subsidy for upgrading.
2) Reduce NS to 6 mths or 1 year. Cut ICT as much as possible.

Please contribute and state your wishes.

In terms of Priority

1. Revamp and Kick out the kangaro and bring in an impartial judge into our
judiciary system

2. Elect a non PAP-related president

2. Freeze all PAP ministers bank accounts and conduct investigation
for conflict of interest, fraud. and non-legal sale of Country assets

3. Confiscate their passport and lock them up indefinitely pending trial

4. Stop the flooding of FT into our shore

5. Delinked all govt-related business and let Singaporeans have the chance
to do business and be entrepreneur.

6 Save the jobless and homeless local, cut off all red-tape to help the needy
and poor people until they found a job and able to self-sustain.

7. Take care of the old folks who build this country by granting them a truly
golden welfare on monthly basis. No more can-picking or cardboard
collecting.

8 Ensure Singaporeans have priority to all education system, sponsorship or
scholarship and paying cheaper school fees.

9. Stop wasting monies on building "white elephant", and allow more nature
hideout for people away from pigeon holes.

10. Cut down the cost of paying SC&C and utilities because these are the highest profitable business earned by pap

11. No more transport, medical and school fee hikes for the next five years.

12. Expand the ground to genuinely help the local people in trouble, not like the wayang "pap meet-the-people" session. Pay people to do the job so that jobless rate are cut down too - Singaporean helping Singaporean.

13. Bring Singapore back to its kampong spirit of TRUST, unity like those in
the 1970s. Bring Chinatown and Bugis back to its old charm.

That is all for now.....will have more to come but I am sure Alternative parties will know exactly what people are looking forward to - not something monetary, but a sense of belongings to this country and many memories long stolen by PAP.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not much things will change drastically as you may seen. What will really happen is PAP will become tryrant and tyry to seize power by force. You will see the dark and ugly side of LKY and his gangster in damage control. You will see more huse arrest eith by thre reigning party on the PAP members, frozen assets and bank account of all PAP gangsters. You will see civil riots caused by PAP but blaming the reigning party. You will see military power take over government, like in Pakistan.

You will see you Sing dollars dropped below Malaysian dollar or same as Afgan dollars. You will see those people around are all true Singaporeans. all FTs will be gone and left. You will see illegal hawker stalls in most HDB void decks, road sides and pasar malam are back fro good. You will see your estates will be like a dump and you will remember what GTC meant when he says if you don't vote PAP your estate will be a dump.

You will see a better and balance Parliment seats represented and this time it is either better or worse managed country. You will see ripped off Aussies behaviours from Sinkies and more angry Sinkies like the angry POMS.

Then you will start to recall the good times you have had and enjoy the standard and quality of life style that you wish you have it before. Then you will see and want to know 'who the fuck started this fucking shit and caused my to be a poor sod.

Alas, so what should you do? It is not about losing your HDB or CPF money, it is about losing everything, your pants, your lifestyle and quality of living standard.

Nevertheless, you still have to do what you have to do? Make changes.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, now you're talking 人话 too. :biggrin:

There's no such thing as voting out the PAP government in the near future. With the opposition manpower now, it has to begin with winning a GRC. For passive anti-PAP detractors or even dissidents, there's no use whinning that winning a few more seats is no use. If the opposition don't begin with winning a GRC, it won't generate the confidence for more candidates step forth, and they would forever remain as such.

Hmm... So how to make more talented people join the opposition?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an average voter, one question...just one question; I like all the plans, but how do we finance all these plans and changes, and for the country to sustain itself? Any opposition party can come up with a blueprint?

In terms of Priority

1. Revamp and Kick out the kangaro and bring in an impartial judge into our
judiciary system

2. Elect a non PAP-related president

2. Freeze all PAP ministers bank accounts and conduct investigation
for conflict of interest, fraud. and non-legal sale of Country assets

3. Confiscate their passport and lock them up indefinitely pending trial

4. Stop the flooding of FT into our shore

5. Delinked all govt-related business and let Singaporeans have the chance
to do business and be entrepreneur.

6 Save the jobless and homeless local, cut off all red-tape to help the needy
and poor people until they found a job and able to self-sustain.

7. Take care of the old folks who build this country by granting them a truly
golden welfare on monthly basis. No more can-picking or cardboard
collecting.

8 Ensure Singaporeans have priority to all education system, sponsorship or
scholarship and paying cheaper school fees.

9. Stop wasting monies on building "white elephant", and allow more nature
hideout for people away from pigeon holes.

10. Cut down the cost of paying SC&C and utilities because these are the highest profitable business earned by pap

11. No more transport, medical and school fee hikes for the next five years.

12. Expand the ground to genuinely help the local people in trouble, not like the wayang "pap meet-the-people" session. Pay people to do the job so that jobless rate are cut down too - Singaporean helping Singaporean.

13. Bring Singapore back to its kampong spirit of TRUST, unity like those in
the 1970s. Bring Chinatown and Bugis back to its old charm.

That is all for now.....will have more to come but I am sure Alternative parties will know exactly what people are looking forward to - not something monetary, but a sense of belongings to this country and many memories long stolen by PAP.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm... So how to make more talented people join the opposition?
This is a better question or topic to discuss rather than your current 1. If you want to know how to recruit talents, look no further, just look at how UMNO lost so many seats during last election. DAP alone managed to get 28 seats, 14 more seats than in 2004.

Forming a coaliton with PKR and PAS, they make up 30-40% of the parliament.

Lets go back to our oppositions, do you think they will work with each other with common goal of serving our people?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an average voter, one question...just one question; I like all the plans, but how do we finance all these plans and changes, and for the country to sustain itself? Any opposition party can come up with a blueprint?

Tax all superscale & above civil servants and their family 40% on all their personal expenditure :biggrin::biggrin:

Create an entirely new CPF scheme to withhold all their savings and earnings. This will be used to fund all the local-friendly schemes.

Then set up a CIA grade anti-corruption agency to track all their behavior.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a better question or topic to discuss rather than your current 1. If you want to know how to recruit talents, look no further, just look at how UMNO lost so many seats during last election. DAP alone managed to get 28 seats, 14 more seats than in 2004.

Forming a coaliton with PKR and PAS, they make up 30-40% of the parliament.

Lets go back to our oppositions, do you think they will work with each other with common goal of serving our people?

I think Taiwan is a more suitable example. Many people went to US and then came back to be part of the opposition.

If you wanna topple PAP, USA needs to get involved leh. Unfortunately, they are not quite willing to do so after getting their hands burned in the 1970s.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Taiwan is a more suitable example. Many people went to US and then came back to be part of the opposition.

If you wanna topple PAP, USA needs to get involved leh. Unfortunately, they are not quite willing to do so after getting their hands burned in the 1970s.
Alamak, whats the use of getting USA involve when the oppositions dun even have quality people?

Taiwan? too many US/China influences. -_-"

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, whats the use of getting USA involve when the oppositions dun even have quality people?

Taiwan? too many US/China influences. -_-"

Need $$ from their Democratic Party...

Need them to educate more Lawyers...

You can't win Elections without $ or lawyers..

:biggrin::biggrin:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investigate the current PAP on their money and their families.

FT out

Mother should raise their own kids and not maid or child care centre.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope is invented by humans who could not face reality squarely.
i may sound differently, truth is lky's son's govt is here to stay. With just alittle freebie many Singaporeans can be bribed, not caring if taxes may rise after elections.

The most important issue is being leasee of HDB flats, and CPF agreeement being changed until so unlike its orginal purpose.

jw5

Loyal
Most of the items stated here will not cost much to implement.
What will be interesting when the opposition takes over the government is how much they will pay the ministars.
My guess is that they will not reduce the salaries at all. And they won't change much of what is currently happening now.