• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If a woman buys you Calvin Klein slim boxers (like these), would you be suspicious?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
calvin-klein-4564-6582412-1.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle always feel verlee suspicious whenever he browse for boxers in bhg and the aunties verlee excited to help him choose KNN buy other things they not so excited at all KNN

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I find the that she bought for me in Post #1 too short.

I prefer longer ones like this.

V5-1363619-600_FC

I am also not Calvin Klein type. I am.more Under Armour.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Big cock man aka jiakliaobee from edmw, why don't you fuck off back there to the land of BBFAs and stop spewing your crap here?
Always nice to boasts about your sexual exploit anonymously since no one knows the reality. There are other forums on this but I guess the real players can easily expose him.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle always feel verlee suspicious whenever he browse for boxers in bhg and the aunties verlee excited to help him choose KNN buy other things they not so excited at all KNN

Those aunties cheebyes very itchy. I've seen them sniffing the underwears before. Fucking sluts.