• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ideas to prevent another riot in Singapore...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lai lai...lets put our brains together and give ideas.

1) All FT Ah Neh must undergo basic traffic rule course before granting them work-permit. (Teach them how to cross the road)
2) All FT Ah Neh must be educated that it is silly to take a nap on the road. (Yes, i almost kill one of them who was sleeping on the road).
3) All FT Ah Neh cannot drink after 7pm. Shop caught selling will have their licence revoked.
4) All FT Ah Neh can only congregate at the Ceylon Sports Club, near Balestier.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) All FT Ah Neh must undergo basic traffic rule course before granting them work-permit. (Teach them how to cross the road)
2) All FT Ah Neh must be educated that it is silly to take a nap on the road. (Yes, i almost kill one of them who was sleeping on the road).
3) All FT Ah Neh cannot drink after 7pm. Shop caught selling will have their licence revoked.

Stop bringing them in and deport the rest will resolve the problem.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
make them happy: import black prostitutes for them, buy gold bars for them, build them houses in the field next to race course road, supply them with free flow of indian beer...:o

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
make them happy: import black prostitutes for them, buy gold bars for them, build them houses in the field next to race course road, supply them with free flow of indian beer...:o

YES

The ahnehs should be praised and rewarded for having the balls to whack and hoot back at the fucking stinkapore police

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) teach them how to cross the road
2) have proper drop off points for the workers.
3) no sales of alcohol after 10 pm!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bring in only non drinking ah nehs. I know most ah nehs drink but if want to come here earn $, either choose drink or $. Whoever caught drinking shall be deported without further warning.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

No drinking? The riots will start on the plane while coming to Sin. No need to wait till they come Serangoon Road.

Bring in only non drinking ah nehs. I know most ah nehs drink but if want to come here earn $, either choose drink or $. Whoever caught drinking shall be deported without further warning.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) teach them how to cross the road
2) have proper drop off points for the workers.
3) no sales of alcohol after 10 pm!

Hold their hands when crossing the road, promote drinking of F&N Rose Syrup & Orange Squash...

kopisiewdai

Alfrescian
Loyal
make little india into an island then separate it from sg. just like how it was done in the 60s. although its impossible. HAHA

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahh... I have another idea. The pimps in Serangoon Banana Lake aka Gin Jio Kar is able to tame the ah neh properlv. Perhaps our gov should consider to seek proper trainings from pimps to learn how to tame ah nehs to prevent riots.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The riot police should have used water cannons laced with white indelible ink to "Marked" those black skinned rioters on SUNDAY NIGHT.

Then all MOM have to do on MONDAY morning is to ask all work permit holders to report, so easy to identify the rioters who would be stained white. Cancel their work permits followed by immediate DEPORTATION.

Guarantee no more riots from these FTs henceforth

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

All your options indicate it was the ah neh fault.

Did not this incident occur to your fucking brain, that it was your PAP Master fault and the sole cause was due to their doing?

Oh I forgot.

You are a fucking PaP IB.

jw5

Loyal
They should get Lim Swee Say to head a handson onthegroundtype anti-riot task force.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should get Lim Swee Say to head a handson onthegroundtype anti-riot task force.

And have the anti-riot squad be armed with good quality tooth picks.

At least the would not hurt those they intend to suppress..much if any at all. hahahaha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cannot 100% prevent riots.

If the people are unhappy and then aggravated beyond a point, they will riot.

This should be quite obvious for anyone who has played SimCity.