• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I will look after you for the next 5 years", says MM Lee

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not let the old man rest and retire gracefully. Why made him fight at this age. Leave it to the next generation to fight it out a clean fight. If his help is still needed the future is not bright.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Who do you think made him fight? Could anyone even MAKE him do anything?

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon1.png
Why Walkover in TG PAGAR is Good for Greater Cause of Oppos

Perhaps it is good for the greater cause that there is no contest in TG PAGAR. At least, there is no chance for "ah bian" incident e.g. the lcb collapsed while giving speech and got sympathy votes. Instead, the talk now is that he blatantly manipulated the disqualification of the Oppos. How could something so serious as a GE be decided on trivial technicality as "35 seconds too late"? People would be asking this and also comparing with that Sim Ann not being disqualified despite lying on her employment status, which is so much more serious. This will anger Sporeans even further.

And if you look at the lcb's eyes, they look dead. Doubt he can survive his 5 year term. And After he mati, the Oppos can press for by-election.

塞翁失马焉知非福!And remember 公道自在人心!

Heaven Has Eyes!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not let the old man rest and retire gracefully. Why made him fight at this age. Leave it to the next generation to fight it out a clean fight. If his help is still needed the future is not bright.

Like many Singaporeans, he has NO CONFIDENT IN HIS SON as a leader.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place 35 sec according to whose watch? Were the watches all synchronised? Go to any other first world and this line of reasoning will be
made a laughing stock.

Uniquely Singapore

Last edited:

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears to me that he suffered a minor stroke some time in the past. U will notice that he mumbles out of one side of his mouth only. Parkinsons at his age is not unusual, so you could be right, but I did not notice any signs of tremoring or shaking normally associated with Parkinsons. He has been shuffling his feet for quite a while, and it does appear he is in worse shape than he was at Gecko's funeral. He cannot even stand on his own 2 feet, he needs to put one hand on the railing to support himself. He is so rich already, he should be enjoyng his last few years in real retirement, rather than do all these assertions on himself for a few million $. What a fucking Hakka Jew.

He was in his retirement long time ago for the record. his ministerial post just a "part-time", mostly for public relations & PR. Look & SEE

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Weel if old fart think he is good enough he shd make way for Oppo to fight in TP.

Nevertheless, old fart is scared to hell and pray no Oppo to distrub his last wish before he up lorry!

But you are barking at the wrong tree! You should ask Ng why he is late?

:mad:

hotjava

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't underestimate PAP's might. They control the media, the police, army, all the levers to call this a freak election. All this people power stuff a'int going to work here.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, dont know who's looking after who leh.

his lodging, transport, travels, expenses & possibly funeral (coming soon) paid by who...??

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to look after when he doesn't even bother with MTP sessions? With Koo porlumpar Tsai Kee retired, wonder who will have to slave on MM's behalf? I bet there will be many volunteers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the first place 35 sec according to whose watch? Were the watches all synchronised? Go to any other first world and this line of reasoning will be
made a laughing stock.

Uniquely Singapore

It was all orchestrated. Don't blame anyone. Just blame the greedy NTS. Everyman has his price. That's the hardest truth.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is always a 'grace period' which offers any candidate to submit their form after the closing time. 35 seconds doesn't means much to the EC and if you are human enough 'it is err to be human' the grace period should apply.

This is why you need real Oppos in Singapore if you want to remove the iron claws.

But you are barking at the wrong tree! You should ask Ng why he is late?

:mad:

jw5

Loyal
How to look after when he doesn't even bother with MTP sessions? With Koo porlumpar Tsai Kee retired, wonder who will have to slave on MM's behalf? I bet there will be many volunteers.

A retired 2 star general has already put up his hand. He's the first in line, just like he was the first to get his nomination papers.
Of course, the maid services will only start after the end of morning erp. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A retired 2 star general has already put up his hand. He's the first in line, just like he was the first to get his nomination papers.
Of course, the maid services will only start after the end of morning erp. :biggrin:

This MG will have the most expensive pair of hands in S'pore soon. His is smooth and fair. Good life all this while in MINDEF. Just what is needed to pcc for MM. No need DIY liao. Not likely to substitute MM during MTP sessions. More likely an old bird would be entrusted with that.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was all orchestrated. Don't blame anyone. Just blame the greedy NTS. Everyman has his price. That's the hardest truth.

I feel NTS suspicious too. He was the one encouraging and supporting the late JBJ to set up RP instead of reconciliation and rejoining WP. Then, when KJ took over KJ kicked him out. Then, he encouraged and supported CTL to set up SF. Then, CTL refused to contest with him for reasons unknown to us. If this character isn't considered suspect, I don't know who is.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel NTS suspicious too. He was the one encouraging and supporting the late JBJ to set up RP instead of reconciliation and rejoining WP. Then, when KJ took over KJ kicked him out. Then, he encouraged and supported CTL to set up SF. Then, CTL refused to contest with him for reasons unknown to us. If this character isn't considered suspect, I don't know who is.

One of the few things KJ did right was to kick this fucker out. I never had a good impression of NTS even though he stayed close to JBJ. More like to monitor JBJ than to assist him. I am sure JBJ now knows the true ID of NTS, the mother fucker. Was expecting a cock-up somewhere and sadly, it came true with NTS comedy.