• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I will look after you for the next 5 years", says MM Lee

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted: 27 April 2011 1326 hrs
phpeTV4oG.jpg

SINGAPORE: Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew was re-elected to Parliament on Wednesday without any contest as the ruling People's Action Party (PAP) faced a stiff challenge from the opposition for the May 7 election.

Minister Mentor Lee, 87, and four other members of the ruling People's Action Party (PAP) contesting the Tanjong Pagar GRC, were declared the only qualified candidates after a tiny opposition party failed to beat the noon deadline for filing their nomination papers.

In his thank-you speech on Wednesday, MM Lee gave his assurance that he will serve his Tanjong Pagar residents for the next five years.

Mr Lee said he has not faced a contest since 1991. He said he would have welcomed a contest in Tanjong Pagar but the papers by the opposition team were not filed by 12pm.

The other four members in the Tanjong Pagar GRC are Ms Indranee Rajah, Dr Lily Neo, new faces Major General (NS) Chan Chun Sing and Dr Chia Shi Lu.

Newest candidate Dr Chia pledged that he would "work hard" to serve the residents in the GRC. He said as a member of the PAP, he is "all prepared for changes".

Dr Chia was responding to questions from reporters on him being a last minute replacement for Mr Baey Yam Keng who was slated for Tanjong Pagar GRC.

Mr Baey has been moved to Tampines GRC to replace new candidate Mr Steve Tan who has pulled out.

- CNA/ir

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye....after being 'taken care' by you for the past few years i scared liao! No thanks.....and fuck off LAO CHEEBYE!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye....after being 'taken care' by you for the past few years i scared liao! No thanks.....and fuck off LAO CHEEBYE!

No lah, he too old liao. He meant by taking care is to deal with you for the next 5 years. Remember he has a hatchet under his sleeve which threatened to bully catherine lim? If he can bully a woman, he certainly will not think thrice on doing the same to lesser mortals.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, he too old liao. He meant by taking care is to deal with you for the next 5 years. Remember he has a hatchet under his sleeve which threatened to bully catherine lim? If he can bully a woman, he certainly will not think thrice on doing the same to lesser mortals.

"Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.”

44444_1420444386881_1105822323_31154239_2671512_n.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weel if old fart think he is good enough he shd make way for Oppo to fight in TP.

Nevertheless, old fart is scared to hell and pray no Oppo to distrub his last wish before he up lorry!

phpeTV4oG.jpg

SINGAPORE: Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew was re-elected to Parliament on Wednesday without any contest as the ruling People's Action Party (PAP) faced a stiff challenge from the opposition for the May 7 election.

Minister Mentor Lee, 87, and four other members of the ruling People's Action Party (PAP) contesting the Tanjong Pagar GRC, were declared the only qualified candidates after a tiny opposition party failed to beat the noon deadline for filing their nomination papers.

In his thank-you speech on Wednesday, MM Lee gave his assurance that he will serve his Tanjong Pagar residents for the next five years.

Mr Lee said he has not faced a contest since 1991. He said he would have welcomed a contest in Tanjong Pagar but the papers by the opposition team were not filed by 12pm.

The other four members in the Tanjong Pagar GRC are Ms Indranee Rajah, Dr Lily Neo, new faces Major General (NS) Chan Chun Sing and Dr Chia Shi Lu.

Newest candidate Dr Chia pledged that he would "work hard" to serve the residents in the GRC. He said as a member of the PAP, he is "all prepared for changes".

Dr Chia was responding to questions from reporters on him being a last minute replacement for Mr Baey Yam Keng who was slated for Tanjong Pagar GRC.

Mr Baey has been moved to Tampines GRC to replace new candidate Mr Steve Tan who has pulled out.

- CNA/ir

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah now harry can even predict that he will be able to continue for another 5 yrs!!...i tell u the more i observe him in the last few mths...it looks like harry may be in early stages of parkinsons...even today that MG appeared to helping harry who was shuffling...same thing afew days back when his SO had to support him...n look at him when he speaks...really sad man...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
kwa geok choo : boo boo. last time u also say will take care of me.. where r u now?? i m in hell burning. faster come and accompany me ok. i am waiting.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpeTV4oG.jpg

- CNA/ir

The chap had to support him from his back cos he can't stand straight anymore and I honestly couldnt' make up what the fuck he was mumbling about.

He wants to serve his constituents 5 more years, but dunno if God will allow him or not?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
..................... as the residents shudder in fear and his newly appointed maid rests his reassuring hand on his shoulder. :biggrin:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
On one hand, PAP call its members to make way for younger blood. On the other hand, you have this idiot still unwilling to budge from his throne.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
..................... as the residents shudder in fear and his newly appointed maid rests his reassuring hand on his shoulder. :biggrin:

He meant to mumble 5 more months, not 5 more years. LOL. I guarantee u he will be dead before the 5 years is up.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a moment I thought he had said, "I'll look FOR you after the next 5 years"
Well, he did say he will rise from the dead when things fall apart right?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
wah now harry can even predict that he will be able to continue for another 5 yrs!!...i tell u the more i observe him in the last few mths...it looks like harry may be in early stages of parkinsons...even today that MG appeared to helping harry who was shuffling...same thing afew days back when his SO had to support him...n look at him when he speaks...really sad man...

It appears to me that he suffered a minor stroke some time in the past. U will notice that he mumbles out of one side of his mouth only. Parkinsons at his age is not unusual, so you could be right, but I did not notice any signs of tremoring or shaking normally associated with Parkinsons. He has been shuffling his feet for quite a while, and it does appear he is in worse shape than he was at Gecko's funeral. He cannot even stand on his own 2 feet, he needs to put one hand on the railing to support himself. He is so rich already, he should be enjoyng his last few years in real retirement, rather than do all these assertions on himself for a few million $. What a fucking Hakka Jew.

Last edited: