• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I will look after you for the next 5 years", says MM Lee

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the few things KJ did right was to kick this fucker out. I never had a good impression of NTS even though he stayed close to JBJ. More like to monitor JBJ than to assist him. I am sure JBJ now knows the true ID of NTS, the mother fucker. Was expecting a cock-up somewhere and sadly, it came true with NTS comedy.

From the other thread (Ramseth shakes hand with LKY) it's obvious that Ramseth and Uncle Yap were there in nomination centre to witness the NTS comedy. Uncle Yap, I take his words with some discounts. I'd like to hear from Ramseth but I think he's too busy with helping out in the election and on top of that, the unfortunately and untimely passing of his good friend's brother.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever it is...harry looks like he is decaying, literally...but harry shall be harry, so cant take the paranoid obsessed politician dna out of him, even in his present physical state he shall still push on however painful it is to him...cant wait to see him zoom ard in his personal buggy during this election period!!...jokes aside i hope to personally catch him speak in what will be his v last GE, truly last of the mohicans...note even ST's editorial afew days back took this v same position...love him or hate him he always makes for an interesting time at the hustings...
It appears to me that he suffered a minor stroke some time in the past. U will notice that he mumbles out of one side of his mouth only. Parkinsons at his age is not unusual, so you could be right, but I did not notice any signs of tremoring or shaking normally associated with Parkinsons. He has been shuffling his feet for quite a while, and it does appear he is in worse shape than he was at Gecko's funeral. He cannot even stand on his own 2 feet, he needs to put one hand on the railing to support himself. He is so rich already, he should be enjoyng his last few years in real retirement, rather than do all these assertions on himself for a few million $. What a fucking Hakka Jew.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have been moulded, threaten, intimidated, inculcate kiasu-ism and kiasi-ism for last
52 years, kena threaten until your pants also dropped. So fearful that everytime u in the ballot
box balls also dropped, that u vote papaya into power, hopefully this time u can feel u balls it's
still there, make up your mind don't everytime kpkb vote the opposite ok?

Policy has been shaft at peasants, we just take it and than kpkb, tomorrow they say increase gst
10% all the men in white will say "Yes Sir" ERP up double "Yes Sir" COE make it to 100K for the
toilet paper "Yes Sir" money goes where? who know?

When comes to collect money from peasants papaya holds the Guiness Book of World record, perfection...
paperless yet our money in the bank show ZERO.......deducted by GIRO.

dankos

My father also commented: newspaper bluff ppl one. Lky look much younger n better in the papers. How come see live show lky look like frail old man.