• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was riding my kap kia yesterday and .... LOL !!!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha... i was riding my kap kia yesterday along clementi ave 6... and saw this ... LOL !!!

Thinking of taking a peekture... that's a Merz... haha... so agoon ! LOL !:biggrin:

536609_337325716320750_181333458586644_884940_747118800_n.jpg

CheongSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha....that TP must be wondering how the heck the driver manage to drive the car up that wall...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL. That's a champion driver. I think alot of people would have lost their balance. No signs of P plate either.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i've heard of people driving other people up the wall...this guy drove his car up the wall

haha... i was riding my kap kia yesterday along clementi ave 6... and saw :o... LOL !!!

Thinking of taking a peekture... that's a Merz... haha... so agoon ! LOL !:biggrin:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... i was riding my kap kia yesterday along clementi ave 6... and saw this ... LOL !!!

what is the likely damage ? Just under carriage ?
:confused:

Seems like tow car uncle also stunned. Dunno how to pull out... :biggrin:

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Quite high up, wonder if the driver was following a GPS and did he/she manage to get down for the towing. Must be pretty embarrasing.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what happened. I do that pretty often in ASPHALT 6.

He was trying to fly off the slope to bypass traffic but he did not have enough speed. The lousy Merc is at most and E-250 which can only be driven on flat road. Wow our friend needs a crane to hook onto a rack to haul him up. I wonder if the free towing from AA cover this :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so in these type of accident cases, does the driver get demerit points from TP or does he pay LTA for damages? or both? or just a warning?

M

Mdm Tang

so in these type of accident cases, does the driver get demerit points from TP or does he pay LTA for damages? or both? or just a warning?

A) he will get 3 demerit pts, from TP, for dangerous driving and
for damaging govt pty.

B) LTA will claim fron the Merz insurer for the damages to
the cement pavement and grasses.

C) Traffic Poilice will invite the Joker to its
training school to demo and repeat the stunt.

D) The Joker driver will sue LTA for
creating a Fucktard Piece of Cement Slope
that deceive and mislead driver which serve No purpose. :smile: