• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was riding my kap kia yesterday and .... LOL !!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... i was riding my kap kia yesterday along clementi ave 6... and saw this ... LOL !!!

Thinking of taking a peekture... that's a Merz... haha... so agoon ! LOL !:biggrin:

536609_337325716320750_181333458586644_884940_747118800_n.jpg

This is what the Mercedes was trying to do... unsuccessfully
IMG_1016A.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the third time I've seen at this exact location
the first two were luckier, they managed to stop at where the group of people stood and could back down on their own

the stretch is when you turn up from AYE heading to PIE, the two lanes at center lead to underpass the two on the left go to commonwealth ave west at night can be quite dark and most drivers having exit from AYE just drive like there's no tomorrow

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this was the evening peak hour cause I passed it just before 9pm and was wondering why a police car was at the position just behind the tow truck. slowed down the traffic a lot coming from AYE (city). Didn't see the merc.

At peak hour probably cars from AYE (Jurong) trying to get into the tunnel and the Merc (my guess) coming from AYE (city) trying to get to commonwealth ave west. as usual drivers in sg refusing to give way to each other. I suppose the merc more kayu and lost