• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think I suffer from Prosopagnosia...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
@AhMeng please believe me, please believe my prescription to you, listen carefully

3hrs intensive hydrotherapy for 5 straight days

After that cut down to 1.5hrs session for another 5 days

Lastly once or twice a week 1.5hrs each session for the rest of your life this is for maintenance only

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, I was at the club for dinner with an ex Uni classmate. Out of the blue, a lady walked to me and said "Hi". I simply couldn't figure out who she is! I responded with a "Hi, have a good day", and inside of me pondering who's this lady.

I just couldn't remember who she is and my ex classmate asked me if I am still in a relationship with her! I said I don't even know her. And I crudely remarked why I want to sleep with an old and worn out woman! My dinner mate looked at me and he said I am a fugging bastard!?! I just ignored and continued my dinner.

Went back home, took a look at an old Uni days photo album. I suddenly realised that the woman who said "Hi" was one of the girls whom I had a short relationship with during Uni days. WTF! I just couldn't recognise her face at the club. WTF!!!!

Fugging hell.. I must be getting old and prosopagnosic as I aged...Sigh...:(

Maybe I should console myself that I am not suffering from prosopagnosia. It's just that my Uni peers of the opposite sex have aged beyond recognition!

Jibuy, your reaction was just like my "secondary school love" when I ran into her lately.

Last edited: