• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think I suffer from Prosopagnosia...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Last night, I was at the club for dinner with an ex Uni classmate. Out of the blue, a lady walked to me and said "Hi". I simply couldn't figure out who she is! I responded with a "Hi, have a good day", and inside of me pondering who's this lady.

I just couldn't remember who she is and my ex classmate asked me if I am still in a relationship with her! I said I don't even know her. And I crudely remarked why I want to sleep with an old and worn out woman! My dinner mate looked at me and he said I am a fugging bastard!?! I just ignored and continued my dinner.

Went back home, took a look at an old Uni days photo album. I suddenly realised that the woman who said "Hi" was one of the girls whom I had a short relationship with during Uni days. WTF! I just couldn't recognise her face at the club. WTF!!!!

Fugging hell.. I must be getting old and prosopagnosic as I aged...Sigh...:(

Maybe I should console myself that I am not suffering from prosopagnosia. It's just that my Uni peers of the opposite sex have aged beyond recognition!

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are ok and not to worry too much

I am also like u

since young I also suffer from prosopagnosia

but if they are chio bu and always give half balls

I can remember them for life

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

see after so many years

I can see remember her

young time I luv to see her doing cat walk

I luv her 2 dimples and also her nnp

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you are ok and not to worry too much

I am also like u

since young I also suffer from prosopagnosia

but if they are chio bu and always give half balls

I can remember them for life
I think mine quite serious. The other day after my run at BG, a guy also came up to me and called my name. I couldn't even recognise the Fat Turd. He then introduced himself and I realised he was my buddy at NS days! Wtf! Grow so fat and round like a PIG :biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, I was at the club for dinner with an ex Uni classmate. Out of the blue, a lady walked to me and said "Hi". I simply couldn't figure out who she is! I responded with a "Hi, have a good day", and inside of me pondering who's this lady.

I just couldn't remember who she is and my ex classmate asked me if I am still in a relationship with her! I said I don't even know her. And I crudely remarked why I want to sleep with an old and worn out woman! My dinner mate looked at me and he said I am a fugging bastard!?! I just ignored and continued my dinner.

Went back home, took a look at an old Uni days photo album. I suddenly realised that the woman who said "Hi" was one of the girls whom I had a short relationship with during Uni days. WTF! I just couldn't recognise her face at the club. WTF!!!!

Maybe I should console myself that I am not suffering from prosopagnosia. It's just that my Uni peers of the opposite sex have aged beyond recognition!

You are fine if you are still able to recognise yourself and your family members.
There are rumours going around that one of our PAP LEEders is facing this problem to the extent that he is unable to identify his 4G LEEders and own famiLEE members.
Put on a brave front and tell the people you meet with "It's been a loong loong time. Nice knowing U."

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only women age like this one....

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...ful-looks-and-slim-figure-at-30th-anniversary

This is how 'eternal goddess' Vivian Chow looks like at 51
See 61 More Photos
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGoogle Gmail Share
Posted on 29 August 2018 | 23,926 views | 33 comments
Lam Min Lee
AsiaOne
Aug 28, 2018

Did Vivian Chow drink from the fountain of youth?
The 51-year-old Hong Kong singer-actress showed no signs of ageing when she held her 30th anniversary concert tour this year.
Fans gushed over her youthful looks and svelte figure after photos from her Macau concert surfaced online recently.
Many of them called her an "eternal goddess" while others asked what was the secret to her timeless beauty.
A netizen wrote: "This is a 51-year-old Vivian Chow? I'd believe you if you told me that she was 21 years old."
With her sweet looks, Chow became the dream girl of many in the 90s.

She started out as a singer in 1985 and starred in numerous Hong Kong movies over the next decade.
Chow took a five-year break from showbiz in 1997 when her contracts expired and returned to the limelight in 2004.
She married writer Joe Nieh in 2009 after dating him on-and-off for 19 years.
[email protected]

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If only women age like this one....

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...ful-looks-and-slim-figure-at-30th-anniversary

This is how 'eternal goddess' Vivian Chow looks like at 51
See 61 More Photos
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGoogle Gmail Share
Posted on 29 August 2018 | 23,926 views | 33 comments
Lam Min Lee
AsiaOne
Aug 28, 2018

Did Vivian Chow drink from the fountain of youth?
The 51-year-old Hong Kong singer-actress showed no signs of ageing when she held her 30th anniversary concert tour this year.
Fans gushed over her youthful looks and svelte figure after photos from her Macau concert surfaced online recently.
Many of them called her an "eternal goddess" while others asked what was the secret to her timeless beauty.
A netizen wrote: "This is a 51-year-old Vivian Chow? I'd believe you if you told me that she was 21 years old."
With her sweet looks, Chow became the dream girl of many in the 90s.

She started out as a singer in 1985 and starred in numerous Hong Kong movies over the next decade.
Chow took a five-year break from showbiz in 1997 when her contracts expired and returned to the limelight in 2004.
She married writer Joe Nieh in 2009 after dating him on-and-off for 19 years.
[email protected]
Botox gao gao?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps she was the one who robbed your virginity and personally witnessed how you fumbled in bed for the first time. It's an experience that your brain repeatedly tells you to forget and you simply deleted her from your memory together with your humiliating experience in bed.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Perhaps she was the one who robbed your virginity and personally witnessed how you fumbled in bed for the first time. It's an experience that your brain repeatedly tells you to forget and you simply deleted her from your memory together with your humiliating experience in bed.
Quite true. Haha..:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think mine quite serious. The other day after my run at BG, a guy also came up to me and called my name. I couldn't even recognise the Fat Turd. He then introduced himself and I realised he was my buddy at NS days! Wtf! Grow so fat and round like a PIG :biggrin:

Seems like you only recognize pretty girls and good physique and looking guys. :biggrin: Selective memory?

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: