• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I need a loan of $10k

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're very outdated. With PLUS (North-South Highway), a bus trip from Singapore to (or from) Hatyai takes only 12 hours (minus 1 hour on arrival and add back 1 hour on return for time zone difference).

There're no flight to from Singapore to Hatyai since both Thai Airways and Tiger Air withdraw the route since around 2005. Bus is the only way there. The new Thai-Tiger Air may reinstate the route, but I'm not sure yet.
Sorry hor, its not that i'm outdated, SG>KL 5-6 hours, KL>Penang 6 hours, Penang>HatYai, maybe additional 4 hours. Travelling by coach and stopovers, it's likely 18 hours rather than 12 hours. If you drive non stop by a car, 8 hours maybe can reach Penang.

Fastest way to Hatyai is take a plane to Penang, get a coach or train to Hatyai, BusNo64 too poor, take coach all the way lor :p:p:p

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He might be lending money then run away to Vietnam

Even if he has income from his flats, it can be coming from previous months before he sells his flat!

Beware

Ah Long and Kind people all must take note!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I urgently need a loan of $10k.

I got no income proof, got no NOA, cant get loan from banks.

I am earning ~ >$2,000 from rental income as I rented a few units and sublet out.

If there is someone out there who can loan me this amount, please help me. I am willing to pay interest (But not the loanshark type), show you proof of my rental income, my IC.

This is not a scam, I am genuiely in need of help urgently. I have exhausted all my revenues.

Bro,you are already in a hole,its no use contd digging..get a job and slowly ask your creditors for time.

I myself cant help you because i have lend out alot of monies but no appreciation..none at all..below are the lists for you to think about borrowing.

1.1997..lend $80k to a good friend..cheque bounce..still see him around claim he went to jailed broke just came out but his family food business still doing well:rolleyes:

2.1996..$12k lend to afriend againg cheque bounce.. friend missing in action:wink:

3.1996..$10k..a high flyer friend..cheque bounce...now taxi driver..admit tat he still owe me....ok fair enough..24yrs already still waiting:o

4.2002..$7.5k...doing well presently still see each other but act blur lkie nothing happen:rolleyes:

5.1997..$5k...a former senior cop..now kena stroke..sayonara to tat also:wink:

6.2005..$4k..use to work under him before...now taxi driver..saw him but he act blur.:o

7.2010..$4k before cny...say will pay me back in march..call me during weekend but no mention of paying me back:confused:

8.1997 rm$35k...another missing in action..

there is still more those 1k and below...how i wish i have never lend these monies at all but it has happen and so i move on its not the end of the world:smile:

if you want may i can give you $500 for makan just give me your acc no i will depo in especially for you. and stop asking SBF bros for loan cause we are not ah long here...right AH SAM:wink:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,you are already in a hole,its no use contd digging..get a job and slowly ask your creditors for time.

I myself cant help you because i have lend out alot of monies but no appreciation..none at all..below are the lists for you to think about borrowing.

1.1997..lend $80k to a good friend..cheque bounce..still see him around claim he went to jailed broke just came out but his family food business still doing well:rolleyes:

2.1996..$12k lend to afriend againg cheque bounce.. friend missing in action:wink:

3.1996..$10k..a high flyer friend..cheque bounce...now taxi driver..admit tat he still owe me....ok fair enough..24yrs already still waiting:o

4.2002..$7.5k...doing well presently still see each other but act blur lkie nothing happen:rolleyes:

5.1997..$5k...a former senior cop..now kena stroke..sayonara to tat also:wink:

6.2005..$4k..use to work under him before...now taxi driver..saw him but he act blur.:o

7.2010..$4k before cny...say will pay me back in march..call me during weekend but no mention of paying me back:confused:

8.1997 rm$35k...another missing in action..

there is still more those 1k and below...how i wish i have never lend these monies at all but it has happen and so i move on its not the end of the world:smile:

if you want may i can give you $500 for makan just give me your acc no i will depo in especially for you. and stop asking SBF bros for loan cause we are not ah long here...right AH SAM:wink:

u see lah, dont lend money u will lose a friend.
lend money, u will lose a freind and money.

but after having lost 3 friends, why u still continue to led money to others???

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can put on a wig, makeup, and sell your backside at Changi.

I am earning ~ >$2,000 from rental income as I rented a few units and sublet out.

If there is someone out there who can loan me this amount, please help me. I am willing to pay interest (But not the loanshark type), show you proof of my rental income, my IC.

This is not a scam, I am genuiely in need of help urgently. I have exhausted all my revenues.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You asked your male friend to treat you? FUCK YOU, understand! I never dream of asking my friend to treat me. Either we go dutch or I pay for them. And when I treat my gang of buddies it is higher quality than Jacks place. you are a cheapskate slut to ask male your friend to blanja you!

I asked GMS for only a Jack's Place set lunch treat, around S$15+/- at most.

He said he's broke. Spent all his money on a Super Package Greater China Guangzhou-Macao- Hong Kong-Taiwan All Round Trip with his wife, daughter and in-laws.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You asked your male friend to treat you? FUCK YOU, understand! I never dream of asking my friend to treat me. Either we go dutch or I pay for them. And when I treat my gang of buddies it is higher quality than Jacks place. you are a cheapskate slut to ask male your friend to blanja you!

You don't understand. Nothing to do with male or female. He owes me many treats in arrears. Anyway, you're personal against me, just like Jah_Rastafar_I, that I understand. Nothing to do with logic or reason.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
u see lah, dont lend money u will lose a friend.
lend money, u will lose a freind and money.

but after having lost 3 friends, why u still continue to led money to others???
Bro,Tat is why my wife always nag at me saying my friends are more important than her..tat is my character..always help friends in need...can be my weakness at times..but i mustnt forget some are friends who have help me when i just started out in life after my ROD...back in the roaring nineties money easy come easy go..every stock i touches turn gold,by 96 i already reach my million mark,i have friends who were were make making money through my judgement but most were killed by the 1998 market crash

bro eclair,

I think the only way out for him is to play YOYO tomorrow night ...... what u think ?:eek:
Bro,heard the jockey sms the trainer to ride this yoyo but my advice dun play in a race where there is more than 3 newcomer..it will be a favourite no value:wink:
You don't understand. Nothing to do with male or female. He owes me many treats in arrears. Anyway, you're personal against me, just like Jah_Rastafar_I, that I understand. Nothing to do with logic or reason.

Bro ram,heard you are in the SPF,which department CID or anti vice..
which year? i have alot of friends in the CID dept in early 90s we use to hang out at europa ecp at big splash listening to freddy and the flintstone band..those days was really fun:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro ram,heard you are in the SPF,which department CID or anti vice..
which year? i have alot of friends in the CID dept in early 90s we use to hang out at europa ecp at big splash listening to freddy and the flintstone band..those days was really fun:p

My gang hang around JOM Ladyhill and Europa Toa Payoh. Later, the promoted and richer ones hang around SPOM and Raffles Town Club (end up mired in lots of shits). Can't tell openly which year which batch which division which department here. Otherwise, I'd probably get nuked to pieces here.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

HAHAHH! Personal against you??? You are just a NICKNAME on the net!

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

nickysbeast

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, salah leh

u sure u own so many property a not? if u can ask this question, u doesnt sound like one leh! mai dua pao leh!

wa laoz. go to bank, put one of your property as secured collatoral, then apply for secured loan lah! but make sure u pay it back hor, else bank cheong kong your property!

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please PM me. I can help you.