• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I maintain my integrity" Con Hee greeted with standing ovation

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Bigfuck, for all you know, KH is the biggestestfuck in town!
Nah not possible. Big fuck wannabe maybe but I am still bigfuck. That is sth God and I know very well. I speak to him daily in tongues and only he understands ok? As long he say yes to me, you all are small fuck ok? You have to take it from me because you guys won't understand what God tells me if God lets you hear. lol/

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would have been much better if all these were detected earlier. Took them 8 years to be alerted and 2 years to investigate.
To me, that's sloppy.

beause that criminal organization is too big liao :wink: and religion is a sensitive issue plus memebers dont willing to speak up :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..wow we both have criminal minds :wink: jilat please dont let us meetup for coffee ....its dangerous :wink:

One of my immediate boss commented that I think like a criminal. I told him if I don't, how to solve cases? He LL kept quiet. Useless boss. Scared of everything. Yet to see his photo in the ST orbituary page. He was one of the best porlumpars in the SPF. Also, a genius in hunting for credit. But when something went wrong, knnbccb, first to run and hide.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah not possible. Big fuck wannabe maybe but I am still bigfuck. That is sth God and I know very well. I speak to him daily in tongues and only he understands ok? As long he say yes to me, you all are small fuck ok? You have to take it from me because you guys won't understand what God tells me if God lets you hear. lol/

Ok, ok, you win. At least you have a direct line to God. I queue up many years God also don't want to see me. He said I no medicine can cure type.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CHC is a much smaller con job compared with GIC...the way they moved the money around in so many companies pales in comparison with the way GIC moves its money around..

that one is a big criminal organization bo lang dare to touch mah :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of my immediate boss commented that I think like a criminal. I told him if I don't, how to solve cases? He LL kept quiet. Useless boss. Scared of everything. Yet to see his photo in the ST orbituary page. He was one of the best porlumpars in the SPF. Also, a genius in hunting for credit. But when something went wrong, knnbccb, first to run and hide.

thats why last time police very effective when comes to solve cases all very street smart not book smart not only think like criminal also look and behave like criminals :wink: . during my intake i know want some regular whole back tattoo guay teh .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
beause that criminal organization is too big liao :wink: and religion is a sensitive issue plus memebers dont willing to speak up :wink:

Half agree with you.

Religion is indeed sensitive topic. There are ways to investigate even if members shut up completely. Big organisations, imo, leaves more traces behind.

I opine that the failure to detect earlier was due to lapses and complacency.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Half agree with you.

Religion is indeed sensitive topic. There are ways to investigate even if members shut up completely. Big organisations, imo, leaves more traces behind.

I opine that the failure to detect earlier was due to lapses and complacency.

but if theres no complaint from sheeps or insiders they also never investigate ..." bo guai bey si lang " . for PAP ...nobody dare to check their master ...mah :wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sensitive parts can always titillate like the clitoris and the g-spot. It will reciprocate if done right.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
deng xiao peng once being ask how to let a cat eat chilli willingly during a coffee session with his friends . his answer to his friends was , just take the chilli and put it around the cat anus ..they will lick by itself :wink:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have another 'theory' for his behavior. It will take a year or thereabouts for this case to be concluded. If he "PG' now, imagine the amount of $$$$ lost? If he gung ho, maintain his innocence etc, more money will be pouring in. He is intentionally giving the impression that he is being persecuted for good reasons - get more $$$ from 30,000 bloody fools. Am I a genius?

If you are a genius you would have resigned from a pathetic scum infested company and joined Lionel to form a formidable scum infested company, raking in millions. :biggrin:

What are you expecting him to say? I am guilty? He will fight the case to the very last end. He is facing life inprisonment. This is no small matter.

If I were him, I will play the victim. Even after conviction, he should still play the victim. But from now til as long as his followers want to give him or his church their money, he and his gang will continue to siphon off their wealth even to pursue secular businesses in pursuit of secular ideals for the ultimate pursuit of religious beliefs. KNN, these idiots can't think too far because they have been warned that asking questions is dangerous and a sign that the devil is within such questioning.

I am sure that other pastors have been caught in other countries for financial irregularities. THe thing about this case is that there is a lifetime inprisonment awaiting the verdict. Other countries not so strict one. They can serve a few years and then come out and still enjoy life and preaching their message.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats why last time police very effective when comes to solve cases all very street smart not book smart not only think like criminal also look and behave like criminals :wink: . during my intake i know want some regular whole back tattoo guay teh .

I recall the amount of respect people of ill-repute had for the various Detective Station Insps (DSIs). They had good ground intel and were familiar with illegal activities in their respective areas.

Presently, even a Senior Stn Insp (1) or (2) cannot come close. These SSIs rose thru their paper qualifications, not on ground knowledge and effectiveness. A changing SPF indeed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but if theres no complaint from sheeps or insiders they also never investigate ..." bo guai bey si lang " . for PAP ...nobody dare to check their master ...mah :wink:

Entities worth noting will be noted. CHC is just one of the many being watched in the name of 'security interest'. The pertinent govt entity cannot be blind coz CHC is just too big and controversial to ignore.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a genius you would have resigned from a pathetic scum infested company and joined Lionel to form a formidable scum infested company, raking in millions. :biggrin:

What are you expecting him to say? I am guilty? He will fight the case to the very last end. He is facing life inprisonment. This is no small matter.

You may want to be apprised that NO ONE has ever served life imprisonment for these type of offences. Certainly it wont be the case for a first time offender.

Lionel raking in millions? You must be joking.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thousands still showing support for KH. Brainwashed? That's just too simplistic an argument for such a large figure.

Waiting to see the turn...fold,call or raise?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may want to be apprised that NO ONE has ever served life imprisonment for these type of offences. Certainly it wont be the case for a first time offender.

Lionel raking in millions? You must be joking.

Of course LD isn't raking in millions but the two of you together ... .

Each of his three charges has a potential life sentence. If convicted of all three, he faces three life sentences. If sap sap we give him 2 years for each charge then that is still 6 years for him, if convicted. If I were him, I would go for a plea bargain. Not only is he at stake but those of his followers and his fellow pastors. His doctorates (he has more than one) and other pastors that support him all preach the same message and all have been under scrutiny for a long time. There is a long trail on people like him.

Pastors in other countries have it easier. The CoC here has more leeway on such matters and hence that is why Kon Hee is in this situation.

I am assured, just looking at how SPH has humtumped him and his wife that there will be a lot of information brought forth for all to see. In fact, I think unless he capitulates and goes for a plea bargain, he will regret his actions, to want to take everything out into the open for a stretch of time. There is a lot of dirt and questionable people involved at the very vrey top of CHC's golden pyramid.

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahoo!!!

Let the Battle Royale begin.. Kong Hee and his 33,000 Loonies vs the PAP..

This soap drama is getting fun.. All we need now is for Sun Ho to strip herself in front of the congregation and there'll be bedlam in our streets..

Finally the Papies get something right!