• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love French culture!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I worked with Russians before for more than 3 years and they are real nice people to work with, very diligent and professional. I was in this clear shit job and they were our big customer. While our system records were in a mess, theirs was one big pile neatly kept. Very hospitable people too and pretty cultured indeed watching ballet at Bolshoi theatre.
It’s an unfair world indeed how some real nice people have all the bad reputation while the not nice ones have all the good reputation just because they appear warm and friendly but are actually hypocrite liar bullies that are nasty backstabber evil spirit dogs that will even make use of dead people to harass you.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i salivate too when i see a chiobu auntie.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow impressive French culture....
Wow French culture is real OPEN! Nothing to hide indeed....
Wow French culture is real PRINCIPLED....
Wow French culture is real open real principled....So high class and big deal indeed. Should have bought a house in France and not stupid JB!
Are you also impressed by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International Whores' Day
("International Sex Workers Day, or International Whores' Day, on June 2 of each year, honours sex workers and recognises their often exploited working conditions. The event commemorates the occupation of Église Saint-Nizier in Lyon by more than a hundred sex workers on 2 June 1975 to draw attention to their inhumane working conditions.")
sammyboy.com/threads/2-june-2018-happy-international-whores-day-d.255095
:p​

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you also impressed by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International Whores' Day
("International Sex Workers Day, or International Whores' Day, on June 2 of each year, honours sex workers and recognises their often exploited working conditions. The event commemorates the occupation of Église Saint-Nizier in Lyon by more than a hundred sex workers on 2 June 1975 to draw attention to their inhumane working conditions.")
sammyboy.com/threads/2-june-2018-happy-international-whores-day-d.255095
:p​
Do you know what’s French Revolution about? Liberty equality fraternity. Good that the French practise what they advocate instead of hypocrite liar Malaysian dogs like you claiming don’t like to show off what novels you read when actually you never read and worse is you insulted my English poor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what’s French Revolution about? Liberty equality fraternity. Good that the French people practise what they advocate instead of hypocrite liar Malaysian dogs like you claiming don’t like to show off what novels you read when actually you never read and worse is you insulted my English poor.
7E9F57B6-5D08-44CF-9803-03C8077712C9.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? How shameless @musashi blatantly telling lies I imply I know 100% of French culture when I stated previously I love this social injustice part of French culture. How devious can Malaysian dogs be? Anything I said can be twisted to cast aspersions on me. Horrid indecent humans - Online and offline!
KNN can your chibye mouth just shut up else my uncle stick a black cock into your chibye mouth KNN

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal

French are TOTAL BIG CRAPS!

Chow Ang Moh.

I transferred a domain name which is not very important, to a French Service provider Dec 2017.

They are CRAP POOR, unable to provide information on how to configure DNS, I opened 10 service tickets and they close each and everyone of them without providing any answer!

It caused my domain to become useless, after transferring & paying them for it. All the things in that domain, DNS, WEB, EMAIL, STREAM went down completely.

Called them most of them REFUSE TO SPEAK ENGLISH!
THAT IS THE FUCK FRENCH CB CULTURE!

I lodged complain to ICANN, that they are idiot poor Domain Registrar.

So I tot I was X'mas they may fuck up until after New Years, nope!

They fucked up for ALMOST 30 DAYS!

After my complains to ICANN, somebody in the STUPID FRENCH COMPANY sent email to me to give me some user ID & passwords to login somewhere that I can do my DNS settings to make my domain work again after failed nearly 30 days. That was also fucking horrible because the setting server is French CB only and can not select language!

I am going to transfer away from this registrar before Oct 2018 because I don't trust them.

I suspect ALL THE IDIOTS THERE Don't Know, and were wasting my time. The task of generating a login and password and email to me should had been automated, but not! And the guy or CB who knows how to manually do this went on a long holiday. I had to wait until the bastard is back to work, and they couldn't tell me this reason too. Just neglected me frustrating for nearly 1 month.

CB French Culture they eat one diner also spent 5 hours! Better Eat Shit & Die!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

French are TOTAL BIG CRAPS!

Chow Ang Moh.

I transferred a domain name which is not very important, to a French Service provider Dec 2017.

They are CRAP POOR, unable to provide information on how to configure DNS, I opened 10 service tickets and they close each and everyone of them without providing any answer!

It caused my domain to become useless, after transferring & paying them for it. All the things in that domain, DNS, WEB, EMAIL, STREAM went down completely.

Called them most of them REFUSE TO SPEAK ENGLISH!
THAT IS THE FUCK FRENCH CB CULTURE!

I lodged complain to ICANN, that they are idiot poor Domain Registrar.

So I tot I was X'mas they may fuck up until after New Years, nope!

They fucked up for ALMOST 30 DAYS!

After my complains to ICANN, somebody in the STUPID FRENCH COMPANY sent email to me to give me some user ID & passwords to login somewhere that I can do my DNS settings to make my domain work again after failed nearly 30 days. That was also fucking horrible because the setting server is French CB only and can not select language!

I am going to transfer away from this registrar before Oct 2018 because I don't trust them.

I suspect ALL THE IDIOTS THERE Don't Know, and were wasting my time. The task of generating a login and password and email to me should had been automated, but not! And the guy or CB who knows how to manually do this went on a long holiday. I had to wait until the bastard is back to work, and they couldn't tell me this reason too. Just neglected me frustrating for nearly 1 month.

CB French Culture they eat one diner also spent 5 hours! Better Eat Shit & Die!
Yeah if you work with Europeans before you will know it’s common they go off for long holiday of more than a month. They know how to enjoy life indeed. Last time we went meeting in France the dinner was really nice and ate for hours indeed.