• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love French culture!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9C3372C5-F0D4-46D8-A74F-23B441399484.jpeg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
French revolution has taught their many generations the importance of JUSTICE & EQUALITY among the french people. Malaysia PH tsunami is its equivalent of a French revolution. I am waiting for the same to happen in Singapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
French revolution has taught their many generations the importance of JUSTICE & EQUALITY among the french people. Malaysia PH tsunami is its equivalent of a French revolution. I am waiting for the same to happen in Singapore.
You can start by forming a Jacobin Club to promote egalitarianism. I will love to be a member of this club.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow impressive French culture to help strangers. So unlike sinkies you die your business.

Helping complete strangers out of a sense of social solidarity. In America you avoid touching strangers for fear of legal liability if they get hurt while you're helping them. In Paris, if you see a blind or disabled person at a corner, it's considered completely normal to grab his arm and walk him across the street. If you're out of spare change for a metro ticket and you don't have a pass, it's also very common for someone nearby to simply give you money to buy one. I had this happen several times, both as recipient and giver.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/amp.s..._habits_might_seem_strange_to_foreigners.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow French culture is real OPEN! Nothing to hide indeed to argue in public if evil people are doing malicious shit to you.

ARGUING THE TOSS

angry.jpg

Being Latin, the French love a good fiery discussion in public, but for Katherine, a former worker at an NGO in Paris, having a shouting match at work is just not cricket. “In the UK if there is a disagreement between colleagues you generally go into a separate office but in France they do it in front of everyone! And the rows are not just 'work disagreements' they are full on slanging matches in front of the entire office with loads of swearing. Mental.”

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www...at-drives-you-mad-about-working-in-france/amp

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow French culture is real PRINCIPLED. A debate is a good debate, don’t lose debate only lose your life principles and become thieves slanderers and harassers to win. That’s the difference between high class people and low class Malaysian dogs that steal my data my photo and slander me to win after losing debate.

https://www.commeunefrancaise.com/blog/scary-debates-france

French people love to debate, and sometimes it looks scary; friends turn on each other, they loudly disagree, insults are thrown... But it's all in good fun, actually. Debate is just a part of the French way of life.

One might say we're better at arguing positions than actually act on them, but that's up to debate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow French culture is real PRINCIPLED. A debate is a good debate, don’t lose debate only lose your life principles and become thieves slanderers and harassers to win. That’s the difference between high class people and low class Malaysian dogs that steal my data my photo and slander me to win after losing debate.

https://www.commeunefrancaise.com/blog/scary-debates-france

French people love to debate, and sometimes it looks scary; friends turn on each other, they loudly disagree, insults are thrown... But it's all in good fun, actually. Debate is just a part of the French way of life.

One might say we're better at arguing positions than actually act on them, but that's up to debate.
Wow French culture is real open real principled to not become thief slanderers and harassers after losing debate. So high class and big deal indeed. Should have bought a house in France and not stupid JB!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow impressive French culture to help strangers. So unlike sinkies you die your business.

Helping complete strangers out of a sense of social solidarity. In America you avoid touching strangers for fear of legal liability if they get hurt while you're helping them. In Paris, if you see a blind or disabled person at a corner, it's considered completely normal to grab his arm and walk him across the street. If you're out of spare change for a metro ticket and you don't have a pass, it's also very common for someone nearby to simply give you money to buy one. I had this happen several times, both as recipient and giver.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/amp.s..._habits_might_seem_strange_to_foreigners.html
KNN yala yala you very high ses lah KNN you see french sausage you wow wow kio KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should check out Russian culture. A noble, cultured and generous people.
Hey I worked with Russians before for more than 3 years and they are real nice people to work with, very diligent and professional. I was in this clear shit job and they were our big customer. While our system records were in a mess, theirs was one big pile neatly kept. Very hospitable people too and pretty cultured indeed watching ballet at Bolshoi theatre.