• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My only watch is a Casio gifted to me by my late father. It's our family heirloom and I only wear it on special occasions. Most day, I just ask passers-by for the time. So if you are in Petain area, and a scruffy looking guy asks for the time, it's probably me hor. :biggrin:
You give me this sat 4d 1st prize i burn rolex for you, dont say boh friend.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I mentioned, I am a person of very little means. Need to save months to buy a $200 Seiko. If lousy cardboard collection, might take me a year. I admire and look up to rich people. :biggrin:
U Go Ask Farkfreely for used undies lah, outside mustaffa sell 3 for $1.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
U Go Ask Farkfreely for used undies lah, outside mustaffa sell 3 for $1.
Like these types izzit? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

12ebdb2ca88dd3834ed50182b7c3f827.jpg

lingerie_granny_pants_fire-2.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Three Malaysian dogs here showing what they mean by team players. Not do good but do evil.
It's useless and pointless doing good for a person like you. I have always maintained you got the wrong person, wanted to make peace with you a few times even though I did not start the fight. So, fuck you understand. Phua chee bye ah siow! :FU::FU::FU:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And by what may I ask?
Yes, a valid question.

On a good night, by a few shitskin. At least, those are real human dicks. On a so-so night, by a few stray dogs. On a lousy night, she'd be fingering herself as she makes her way up and down the streets, hoping to get a few dicks (human or canine).

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, a valid question.

On a good night, by a few shitskin. At least, those are real human dicks. On a so-so night, by a few stray dogs. On a lousy night, she'd be fingering herself as she makes her way up and down the streets, hoping to get a few dicks (human or canine).

Hey! Malaysian dog. You had better mind your words and think before you speak.

On a so-so night, if she is in Johor where she usually is, then the few stray dogs you referred to are, geographically speaking, Malaysian dogs.:inlove:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hey! Malaysian dog. You had better mind your words and think before you speak.

On a so-so night, if she is in Johor where she usually is, then the few stray dogs you referred to are, geographically speaking, Malaysian dogs.:inlove:
Fuck! You're right! Dang! I was referring to actual doggies, not metaphorically. But I can see how it could be misconstrued. Yes in future, I need to think carefully before typing. :biggrin: