• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a violin and an ukele online. Look forward to learning new musical instruments soon.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
And for the denizens here unable to speak or listen to Chinese, or Hokkkien or Cantonese, here is
a very very well known song sung in Engleesh just for you.

Now you can nod your head and pretend to understand the words when you hear it sung in Chinese or Cantonese of Hokkien.
Be atas atas and impress your kampong and hdb kakis.

Shanghi Bund
Or
上海滩

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the sax this time!

She cannot be said to be pretty, but much much better looking than Ginfreely
She oozing with sex appeal especially when she blow her sax

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the er hu can sound so good!
Provided ginfreely not playing that.
Or singing away!
or even shown up at all as she hide away somewhere dark koraking with pineapple and imagining me giving her a million colors of rainbow.

Listen to this and enjoy and put ginfreely out of your mind and leave her in her privacy to do her thing with pineapple.

You are a maggot calling others maggots in white. No shame doing bullying while complaining others are bullies. Btw for those interested to know I am upgrading my music knowledge learning music theory now.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that I know much about trumpet.
But I can say I like to listen to good music. And I do know and enjoy Louis Armstrong, Alison Balsom And Eddie Calvert.
Then one day when I was in Amsterdamn, and after a very very good cup of coffee, among other things , at the coffee shop there, I wandered into a park where there was a music festival going on. That was in 2007 or 2008
And I was absolutely enchanted by this very little girl on stage with a trumpet.
Giving music that touched the depth of the soul.

Even later away in time and place from coffee shop in Amsterdamn, her music still sounded heavenly to me.
So it was not what I had with my coffee then.

Meet Melissa Venema and her golden lips

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
An older Melissa.
A lovely lady even if she did not grow the tits I was hoping for her to grow.

But you all will agree she got such a lovely smile.

and here as well

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Musical instrument is not just the violin, trumpet, flute piano or anything else.
The best musical instrument is the natural voice.

But some voices out there can be unbelievable.
This is the voice of a Ceylon Kelingkia. Born in Scotland and grew up in Scotland.
And if you never heard of him before, you never will forget him once you listen to him.

His voice is simply unbelievable!
Ceylon Tamil Kelingkia with Scottish burr embedded in his fucking soul!
Listen and and decide for yourself

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what is there in just the voice.
Some say Cohen never sing but just recite poetry.
But his message can be so sublime
That women will tear their blouses of for him.

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't TS buy a dildo and stuff it into her own big asshole to line it with her own shit followed by sucking the same dildo with her filthy mouth!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who cannot sing like Ginfreely, not to worry.
This is a song that you can hum or la la la la laaa la la to!

往事難追憶

Even Ginfreely can la la la la to! Ok As long as she doing it in a sound proof room where no one else can hear.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that I know much about trumpet.
But I can say I like to listen to good music. And I do know and enjoy Louis Armstrong, Alison Balsom And Eddie Calvert.
Then one day when I was in Amsterdamn, and after a very very good cup of coffee, among other things , at the coffee shop there, I wandered into a park where there was a music festival going on. That was in 2007 or 2008
And I was absolutely enchanted by this very little girl on stage with a trumpet.
Giving music that touched the depth of the soul.

Even later away in time and place from coffee shop in Amsterdamn, her music still sounded heavenly to me.
So it was not what I had with my coffee then.

Meet Melissa Venema and her golden lips

It was just in a concert like this in Amsterdamn.
After a very very good cup of coffee, among other things , at the coffee shop there, I wandered into a park where there was a music festival going on. That was in 2007 or 2008

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was just in a concert like this in Amsterdamn.
After a very very good cup of coffee, among other things , at the coffee shop there, I wandered into a park where there was a music festival going on. That was in 2007 or 2008

Why you keep using my thread? You can create your own thread one you know.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't TS buy a dildo and stuff it into her own big asshole to line it with her own shit followed by sucking the same dildo with her filthy mouth!
Why are you son of whore so bitter about me buying violin and ukulele? You jealous of me? You can go buy them yourself. They are not expensive - less than Rm200.