• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a violin and an ukele online. Look forward to learning new musical instruments soon.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you keep using my thread? You can create your own thread one you know.
Using this thread is shiok !

If you do not like, even lagi shiok to use this thread.
Got to pay you?
OK!
How many pineapples do you want to be satisfied?

I give! I give! I even add tip to that bill!

iu

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using this thread is shiok !

If you do not like, even lagi shiok to use this thread.
Got to pay you?
OK!
How many pineapples do you want to be satisfied?

I give! I give! I even add tip to that bill!

iu
Another cheap son of whore that calls himself a winner for harassing woman. So cheap ccb mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb mudlanders and filthy Indians will be opening their ccb mouth again commenting in YouTube videos on violin and ukelele - just like what they did commenting in French song and piano videos when i talked about learning French and piano.

Once a ccb slanderer with ccb mouth, always a ccb slanderer. Ownself talk ownself shiok Ccb mudlanders calling me teenage student whore. Got one twitter account called studentladyang. Definitely a ccb mudlander with ccb mouth. Pui!
I OPENED this thead to prove this point that ccb mudlanders, sinkies and Indians will be opening their ccb mouth to comment on violin videos in YouTube to harass me. Proven. Viola!

BA412BDE-DE43-40CC-A159-446B913826CB.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also thought posting on this thread will encourage you to make muzik.
No point to buy violin and learn one or two lesson and then use violin as door stop!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also thought posting on this thread will encourage you to make muzik.
No point to buy violin and learn one or two lesson and then use violin as door stop!
Stop lying. You are another sinkie Malay or Malaysian Chinese that wrote music as muzik.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She use the violin to fuck herself.
Every word from you ccb Malaysian son of whore reflects on yourself as ccb Malaysian with ccb mouth. Anything I say be it violin or anything will be twisted to sex by you ccb Malaysians and Indians.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every word from you ccb Malaysian son of whore reflects on yourself as ccb Malaysian with ccb mouth. Anything I say be it violin or anything will be twisted to sex by you ccb Malaysians and Indians.

You will hold the violin with your cheebye and use the bow to create music while your cheebye vibrate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop lying. You are another sinkie Malay or Malaysian Chinese that wrote music as muzik.

Laoze is a liar caught and now turned to liking sexual harassment posts, just like @musashi @AhMeng @glockman etc his fellow losers. Giving encouragement my foot. Btw likelihood of Laoze being a Malaysian Chinese stating music as muzik is higher than being a sinkie Malay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open your cheebye and received all the cocks. You dirty slut. You still have a queue of ah nehs waiting
Win win win that’s how you ccb Malaysians and Indians win by opening your ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of me. Shame shame shame!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you son of whore so bitter about me buying violin and ukulele? You jealous of me? You can go buy them yourself. They are not expensive - less than Rm200.

Oh ya it’s less than Rm200 in total for two instruments, not one. Cheap good and nice looking instruments! The sound is decent enough to me beginner.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya it’s less than Rm200 in total for two instruments, not one. Cheap good and nice looking instruments! The sound is decent enough to me beginner.
Another difference between winners and losers is winners don’t mind using cheap or expensive stuff - depending on necessity - while loser ccb Malaysian sons of whores like @Valium @glockman judge and insult people poor and cheap based on that.