• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a violin and an ukele online. Look forward to learning new musical instruments soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb mudlanders and filthy Indians will be opening their ccb mouth again commenting in YouTube videos on violin and ukelele - just like what they did commenting in French song and piano videos when i talked about learning French and piano.

Once a ccb slanderer with ccb mouth, always a ccb slanderer. Ownself talk ownself shiok Ccb mudlanders calling me teenage student whore. Got one twitter account called studentladyang. Definitely a ccb mudlander with ccb mouth. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb mudlander stinks everywhere they go with their ccb mouth. Call themselves studentladyang and then go make innocent sounding comment in those accounts that I follow. Old ccb Malaysian and Indian dog tricks since day one. Wow got ten likes from fellow ccb Malaysian dogs.

C179F86A-EB90-45F0-A842-50D9FBBDA259.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb mudlanders and filthy Indians will be opening their ccb mouth again commenting in YouTube videos on violin and ukelele - just like what they did commenting in French song and piano videos when i talked about learning French and piano.

Once a ccb slanderer with ccb mouth, always a ccb slanderer. Ownself talk ownself shiok Ccb mudlanders calling me teenage student whore. Got one twitter account called studentladyang. Definitely a ccb mudlander with ccb mouth. Pui!
violin_sex_by_ironmaiden720-d4elobg.jpg

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

Does your violin look like this?

r9JZOvO.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now who are the ccb throwing tantrums? Post sex photos to win that’s you ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs. And then kpkb victims of racial policy or pap. Yucks the hypocrisy stinks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My violin is this nice color. Can’t wait to receive it. Don’t be jealous ok ccb mudlander and filthy Indians and sinkie traitor dogs.

651AA03B-071B-4C37-9885-B37DC01E9EA2.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you hope to play like this little girl?
Even if you cannot hope to be a fraction of her beauty

You never realised she playing to the song with her soul did you?
She felt so shiok shiok as she knew the words and what it meant!

Time you also know the words and what she was qyrating with her hips to!