• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hope I do not get covid. I am serious, not joking. I am worried.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you will be ok.
Anyway trust the Singapore government to take care of you. That's your best hope. And you have been trusting them anyway. So keep it up.

Stay safe.
You should take care of yourself and your family. Unless of course if you are a foreigner that you can expect the PAP to put your first.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
yes I do take care of myself and family.

I don't live in Singapore. I am Canadian. In Alberta.

We have basically closed all non essential businesses in Alberta. We had 29 new cases today. total of 8 deaths to date.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-covid-19-coronavirus-deena-hinshaw-1.5514899

Cowering in fear over an infection that is very mild in almost everyone. What a bunch of wussies. Imagine what Canada would be if the pioneers had just stayed put instead of seeking new lands. It would just be a snowy wilderness with pockets of eskimos.... oops politically incorrect..... i mean inuits.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Cowering in fear over an infection that is very mild in almost everyone. What a bunch of wussies. Imagine what Canada would be if the pioneers had just stayed put instead of seeking new lands. It would just be a snowy wilderness with pockets of eskimos.... oops politically incorrect..... i mean inuits.

I am happy with the shutdown. Very happy.

You know why? Because if this lasts long and the pain is extreme for most Canadians then we can get back to building pipelines for jobs exploring more business opportunities, building infrastructure and less of the worry about rabbit coyote owl gophers habitats first nations rights and climate change objections.

When people are hungry and worried about their own well being where got time for all that other stuff.

So the more pain the better. I hope Quebec especially gets it the worst.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I develop a mild throat itch when I woke up this morning. I had been rushing all over the whole day, from work to picking my daughter up, settling her stuff, homework, even putting on a mask at home (just in case, I infect her). Now, as I lie on bed typing tnis, I am feeling a full blown sore throat. It's quite painful. I took my temperature at 10pm just now. No fever. 36.7degrees. I took 2 tablets of Lefttose and also a sachet of Eu Yan San anti heatiness powder mix with warm water. I am not sure I should be mixing western medicine with chinese medicine, but i guess two medicine is better than just one. I am sort of in a panic inside me though I appear calm when I sent her to bed just now. I have been thinking if I really gotten covid, where could I possibly get from? Office? Ntuc? MRT? Lots of thoughts now. I am also not sure if I should just take 2 panadols just in case I get fever later in the night when I am sleeping. I am honestly worried. Hopefully all will be ok tomorrow morning with the medications i took. I want to be better tomorrow morning when i wake up. :frown::sleep::cry::confused:

For the vast majority of people covid-19 is just a mild infection so don't worry about it.

On the off chance that you really do have it it probably means your daughter is also infected.

This is great news because if both of you have been infected in a couple of week's time you'll both be IMMUNE for a period of time so you then have absolutely nothing to worry about.

It is always better to confront your fears and fight the battle rather than to hide in fear. Catching the virus and then getting better is what everyone under 50 should do. In the meantime the older generation should play safe if they have underlying chronic illnesses.

Singapore is also seems to be relatively protected thanks to universal BCG vaccinations so this lowers the risk of a serious infection.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I develop a mild throat itch when I woke up this morning. I had been rushing all over the whole day, from work to picking my daughter up, settling her stuff, homework, even putting on a mask at home (just in case, I infect her). Now, as I lie on bed typing tnis, I am feeling a full blown sore throat. It's quite painful. I took my temperature at 10pm just now. No fever. 36.7degrees. I took 2 tablets of Lefttose and also a sachet of Eu Yan San anti heatiness powder mix with warm water. I am not sure I should be mixing western medicine with chinese medicine, but i guess two medicine is better than just one. I am sort of in a panic inside me though I appear calm when I sent her to bed just now. I have been thinking if I really gotten covid, where could I possibly get from? Office? Ntuc? MRT? Lots of thoughts now. I am also not sure if I should just take 2 panadols just in case I get fever later in the night when I am sleeping. I am honestly worried. Hopefully all will be ok tomorrow morning with the medications i took. I want to be better tomorrow morning when i wake up. :frown::sleep::cry::confused:

Please take care.

You'll get through this and be okay.

Don't worry, it is most likely just a regular flu bug (the usual upper respiratory tract infections or URTI that inflicts people every year)

Have lots of rest

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The daughter will most likely survive. I dunno about the older mother. She may die of a heart attack first.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later tonight must beo MOH report see whether got mid 30s charbo kungflu patient. If got, means mati liao. First sammyboy member to be covided. Huat ah!!!! :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
36.7? Even below 36.9 norm. Siow cheebye forget to wash yr cheebye today. Must hv overdo yr blowjob on yr hubby singcock...

Only 37.3 onwards good chance of getting chapkaokee and order coffin standby bed..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@cloudy How are you today ?
sweatingbullets.gif
KNN

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you think if she does not have a kid, she'll be so worried?

Put yourself in her shoes. It's her kid's welfare she is concerned about.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not suggest to PAP to hv compulsory NSF stay in India for 6 months, absorb all the viruses of the workd most stink, dirty, toxic, bateria and virus infected place on earth...

For the vast majority of people covid-19 is just a mild infection so don't worry about it.

On the off chance that you really do have it it probably means your daughter is also infected.

This is great news because if both of you have been infected in a couple of week's time you'll both be IMMUNE for a period of time so you then have absolutely nothing to worry about.

It is always better to confront your fears and fight the battle rather than to hide in fear. Catching the virus and then getting better is what everyone under 50 should do. In the meantime the older generation should play safe if they have underlying chronic illnesses.

Singapore is also seems to be relatively protected thanks to universal BCG vaccinations so this lowers the risk of a serious infection.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not suggest to PAP to hv compulsory NSF stay in India for 6 months, absorb all the viruses of the workd most stink, dirty, toxic, bateria and virus infected place on earth...

Yeah, India smell is complete carnage. Now with the lockdown the smell is getting worse.