• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hope I do not get covid. I am serious, not joking. I am worried.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I develop a mild throat itch when I woke up this morning. I had been rushing all over the whole day, from work to picking my daughter up, settling her stuff, homework, even putting on a mask at home (just in case, I infect her). Now, as I lie on bed typing tnis, I am feeling a full blown sore throat. It's quite painful. I took my temperature at 10pm just now. No fever. 36.7degrees. I took 2 tablets of Lefttose and also a sachet of Eu Yan San anti heatiness powder mix with warm water. I am not sure I should be mixing western medicine with chinese medicine, but i guess two medicine is better than just one. I am sort of in a panic inside me though I appear calm when I sent her to bed just now. I have been thinking if I really gotten covid, where could I possibly get from? Office? Ntuc? MRT? Lots of thoughts now. I am also not sure if I should just take 2 panadols just in case I get fever later in the night when I am sleeping. I am honestly worried. Hopefully all will be ok tomorrow morning with the medications i took. I want to be better tomorrow morning when i wake up. :frown::sleep::cry::confused:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hope you will be ok.
Anyway trust the Singapore government to take care of you. That's your best hope. And you have been trusting them anyway. So keep it up.

Stay safe.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have NO running nose or sneezing...good luck to you.
another simple way to test is raise up your arms and smell your armpit BO.if not able to smell. good luck.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
sleep in separate rooms like how you’re doing it right now.
Yes. She is in the other room since Primary 1. I am going or trying to go to sleep soon. Thinking of popping a sleeping tablet as well to calm my nerves.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I develop a mild throat itch when I woke up this morning. I had been rushing all over the whole day, from work to picking my daughter up, settling her stuff, homework, even putting on a mask at home (just in case, I infect her). Now, as I lie on bed typing tnis, I am feeling a full blown sore throat. It's quite painful. I took my temperature at 10pm just now. No fever. 36.7degrees. I took 2 tablets of Lefttose and also a sachet of Eu Yan San anti heatiness powder mix with warm water. I am not sure I should be mixing western medicine with chinese medicine, but i guess two medicine is better than just one. I am sort of in a panic inside me though I appear calm when I sent her to bed just now. I have been thinking if I really gotten covid, where could I possibly get from? Office? Ntuc? MRT? Lots of thoughts now. I am also not sure if I should just take 2 panadols just in case I get fever later in the night when I am sleeping. I am honestly worried. Hopefully all will be ok tomorrow morning with the medications i took. I want to be better tomorrow morning when i wake up. :frown::sleep::cry::confused:
KNN according to the progressive stages of covid you will not have fever for the first few days KNN now the key difference of a normal viral sore throat vs covid sore throat is that covid one will progress from minor sore to severe sore KNN so tomolo you have to see if your throat feels better or worsen KNN if worsen then better immediately go for covid test KNN all the best KNN

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
another simple way to test is raise up your arms and smell your armpit BO.if not able to smell. good luck.
No running nose or sneezing, but I can still taste. The eu yan sang anti heatiness sachet mix with water is bitter

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN according to the progressive stages of covid you will not have fever for the first few days KNN now the key difference of a normal viral sore throat vs covid sore throat is that covid one will progress from minor sore to severe sore KNN so tomolo you have to see if your throat feels better or worsen KNN if worsen then better immediately go for covid test KNN all the best KNN
Hopefully all will be ok tomorrow. i hate to ask him to take care of her, if I develop covid. Many reasons, too difficult to explain.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did have a severe sore throat with cough 1 mth back. also panic. go tcm shop buy common cold herb took 4 times a day. recover after 2 days.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The beginning stage of a normal flu won't have runny nose la KNN is always a cycle of sore throat first then become runny nose but sore throat will be gone KNN

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did have a severe sore throat with cough 1 mth back. also panic. go tcm shop buy common cold herb took 4 times a day. recover after 2 days.
The beginning stage of a normal flu won't have runny nose la KNN is always a cycle of sore throat first then become runny nose but sore throat will be gone KNN
Ok, just pop 2 panadols and half a tab of sleeping tablet. Hope everything is fine. Good night.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
No running nose or sneezing, but I can still taste. The eu yan sang anti heatiness sachet mix with water is bitter

let me calm your nerve. if it is common cold..better you take the herb for (cough,fever, running nose and throat)
because the sore throat will advanced further to cough and fever.(not talking covid though)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if kpkb too much one can also develop a throat itch. i develop finger itch over the weekend after typing in a bunch of crap online.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question to you is....DID YOU WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME?