• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hope I do not get covid. I am serious, not joking. I am worried.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You should try to make it to Singapore. As a foreigner you will be well taken care of.

No thank you.

I have said before I didnt leave Singapore cos of govt.

I left cos it is a tiny small island with nothing for me. So crowded! No natural attractions. So little space!

And lots of chow kiasu kiasee stuck up sinkies.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I develop a mild throat itch when I woke up this morning. I had been rushing all over the whole day, from work to picking my daughter up, settling her stuff, homework, even putting on a mask at home (just in case, I infect her). Now, as I lie on bed typing tnis, I am feeling a full blown sore throat. It's quite painful. I took my temperature at 10pm just now. No fever. 36.7degrees. I took 2 tablets of Lefttose and also a sachet of Eu Yan San anti heatiness powder mix with warm water. I am not sure I should be mixing western medicine with chinese medicine, but i guess two medicine is better than just one. I am sort of in a panic inside me though I appear calm when I sent her to bed just now. I have been thinking if I really gotten covid, where could I possibly get from? Office? Ntuc? MRT? Lots of thoughts now. I am also not sure if I should just take 2 panadols just in case I get fever later in the night when I am sleeping. I am honestly worried. Hopefully all will be ok tomorrow morning with the medications i took. I want to be better tomorrow morning when i wake up. :frown::sleep::cry::confused:

You see doctor?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
@cloudy Hope you feel better.
You got other family members here? That can take care of your little girl?

@cloudy where are you?

do come in

Не Яндекс | Исчем Всё | Emoji | Pinterest | Schule

Animated Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
No thank you.

I have said before I didnt leave Singapore cos of govt.

I left cos it is a tiny small island with nothing for me. So crowded! No natural attractions. So little space!

And lots of chow kiasu kiasee stuck up sinkies.
You are right. At least as a foreigner you will be provided with free medical and can always leave when situation improves worldwide. Many Americans are doing this and of course Singaporeans are suffering in a country that put foreigners first.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
On ventilator, tubes all over, lungs functioning at 30% capacity. Even on wifi or data, got strength hold phone?
I have always had a strong immune system, rarely get sick or have fever. I am a strong bastard.

So I am trying to get infected, recover, then I will be immuned. Think it's a good idea?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always had a strong immune system, rarely get sick or have fever. I am a strong bastard.

So I am trying to get infected, recover, then I will be immuned. Think it's a good idea?
I suggest you go take a walk at NCiD. Hang around outside the premises. If you see anyone (that doesn't look like a doctor or nurse) going in, go say hi and keep close contact. Shake their hands too and straight away rub your eyes and nose. Then lick your fingers and suck them hard.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I suggest you go talk a walk at NCiD. Hang around outside the premises. If you see anyone (that doesn't look like a doctor or nurse) going in, go say hi and keep close contact. Shake their hands too and straight away rub your eyes and nose. Then lick your fingers and suck them hard.
Thanks for the wonderful idea! I really need to try harder. Hanging around the parameter fences of quarantine areas is obviously not going to work. Needs to be NCID.