• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have had enough of low class people starting to whistle as soon as they see me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are beyond redemption. Targeting innocent passerby old man. Tsk!
Lol :biggrin:
Don’t pretend innocent. Just like scientific proof of you stealing my photos knowing not one but several of my face features. What’s the scientific likelihood of not one but so many people starting to whistle as soon as they see me? Almost zero chance of innocence.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
20190613_191136_mh1560425306355.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cheap and dirty old man is as innocent as you proud thief and dog following me indeed.
tis uncle is NOT DOM... he's an ANGRY OM..
looking at this TUA POW SIAO... he just can't understand.... how the FUCK his local cheng- hoo can allow this TUA SIAO to continue to live in JB... she should FO back to sinkiepore

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually whistling at a fairer sex is very ungentlemanly and should be ostracized

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely some old man got walking stick, you can beg them to fuck you with that. It's a bonus if there's an umbrella. Fuck in then open. Your Cheebye will be stretch wide until you pant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scary right cannot complain ccb Malaysian dogs snakes crocodiles stealing slandering me without self claimed sinkies slandering me hallucinating?

No wonder I don’t miss Spore in the 90s at all anymore. When your heart is dead, you miss nothing.