• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have had enough of low class people starting to whistle as soon as they see me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just met one whistle sinkie traitor dog. See me only whistle. Another proud thief that gladly make deal with evil devils.

C56FA2EF-FDF9-404F-AFB8-C861788026D9.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't believe you keep your legs close. See anyone Whistle or not. Your CB is so chow.

Your whore mother legs must be opened in shopping mall. Proven it is not I do but what you filthy dogs are that is the problem. I did nothing. A virgin harmed by ccb Malaysians sons of whores and sinkie traitor dog that did nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another ugly piece of evil shit BIG BULLY. All ugly from inside out. Got chap cheng blood is it?

Yet another proof that lived so old but useless shit that harmed people instead of helping poor victim of crimes. Whistle more ok dogs snakes crocodiles?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know this guy... he's my neighbour; .. we live next to a neighbour from HELL.... so now at least you guys will understand .. why he looks so fierce when he saw tat SIAO SLUT

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know this guy... he's my neighbour; .. we live next to a neighbour from HELL.... so now at least you guys will understand .. why he looks so fierce when he saw tat SIAO SLUT
Yet another proof that Cantonese TOP smearer son of SLUT always telling lies and shielding criminals. I don’t know who is this whistling dog at all but definitely a sinkie traitor dog as only sinkies wear bermudas in JB. And look at his smug look. Proud winner whistling dog I post your face lor so proud to steal so proud to bully. Go sue me ok sinkie traitor doggie?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just met one whistle sinkie traitor dog. See me only whistle. Another proud thief that gladly make deal with evil devils.

View attachment 59557
KNN you fucking gerontophile pervert KNN see old man cock only want to suck KNN open your chibye eyes and see his hair white is coloured not old man white KNN did you walked around him and see up middle down again KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking gerontophile pervert KNN see old man cock only want to suck KNN open your chibye eyes and see his hair white is coloured not old man white KNN did you walked around him and see up middle down again KNN
Cantonese son of whore so proud to tell evil lies of me non stop no wonder protest and riot to protect criminals. And no I only walked nearer to take his photo from the front view. Confronting liar bastard big bully is a waste of my time as you bastards will just deny.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another proof that Cantonese TOP smearer son of SLUT always telling lies and shielding criminals. I don’t know who is this whistling dog at all but definitely a sinkie traitor dog as only sinkies wear bermudas in JB. And look at his smug look. Proud winner whistling dog I post your face lor so proud to steal so proud to bully. Go sue me ok sinkie traitor doggie?
Or go call police ok? That’s what Mudlaysian doggies and sinkie traitor dogs taunted me to do with no copy of photos for me. At least I provided a copy of your ccb face photo for you whistling dogs doing sexual harassment to call police or polis ok?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese son of whore so proud to tell evil lies of me non stop no wonder protest and riot to protect criminals. And no I only walked nearer to take his photo from the front view. Confronting liar bastard big bully is a waste of my time as you bastards will just deny.
KNN if you'd walked around him probably the floor will have a proof of 1 circle of chibye chup KNN next time be careful else polis can use this as a proof to charge you KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if you'd walked around him probably the floor will have a proof of 1 circle of chibye chup KNN next time be careful else polis can use this as a proof to charge you KNN
Filthy Cantonese Chinese traitor dogs open mouth only prove what I said about TOP smearer and ALWAYS GANGING UP WITH OTHERS to harm chinese including ganging up with this cheap and dirty chap cheng whistling dog.