• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have had enough of low class people starting to whistle as soon as they see me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dress like Pinky Husband?

46043971_1969563809799797_7545470975941279744_n-696x520.jpg
Ya i am in the same league as Ho Ching indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has also been 2.5 months since any ugly ccb men whistled at me like what this one did. This proves that ccb men are hypocrites afraid to have their own photos taken but no qualms to do Doxxing crimes on me.
Hypocrite coward criminal bullies ugly ccb men and ccb women indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has also been 2.5 months since any ugly ccb men whistled at me like what this one did. This proves that ccb men are hypocrites afraid to have their own photos taken but no qualms to do Doxxing crimes on me.

Hypocrites afraid to have their ugly face stamped but no qualms to call themselves stamp collector of Doxxing stamps that they steal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocrites afraid to have their ugly face stamped but no qualms to call themselves stamp collector of Doxxing stamps that they steal.
I can collect stamps here - publicly - but no hypcrite coward bully dare to whistle for 2.5 months hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
me talking to myself... is sharing my previous experiences.. encounters with the friends here...
What a lame excuse from hypocrite caught. As usual hypcrite criminal bullies are kind to yourself for doing whatever you viciously attacked others for.