• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have had enough of low class people starting to whistle as soon as they see me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
must celebrate your celibacy with firecrackers when someone so hunky and handsome whistles at you. still feeling shiok and wet at the perineum?
Hunky and handsome also cannot whistle and do sexual harassment of women. Your whore mother wife daughters must have gotten shiok and wet at such men.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times do one visit a supermarket, eatery, bus interchange and now food court and have heard people whistling? Zero for me in decades. Not a single time I have heard any whistling prior to this nonsense. But many times in the last one year. This cannot be a coincidence. And I can see his mocking eyes when he looked at me and whistled.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have developed tinnitus
How many times do one visit a supermarket, eatery, bus interchange and now food court and have heard people whistling? Zero for me in decades. Not a single time I have heard any whistling prior to this nonsense. But many times in the last one year. This cannot be a coincidence. And I can see his mocking eyes when he looked at me and whistled.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mock some more lah. The point has been reached indeed where equal reaction is warranted for such provocation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the person walking around another person looks much more retard than the stationery person KNN as seen in the video KNN
You saying military police looks retard. Criminal defamation of public officer! Send to jail like mdm wong! It’s about time you should be punished for all your cock sucking sexual harassment photos.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hunky and handsome also cannot whistle and do sexual harassment of women. Your whore mother wife daughters must have gotten shiok and wet at such men.
i'm ugly and old but i still whistle at very beautiful women who i get hard. very hard to fight natural instinct. it's part of men's nature. like this bride. must whistle before and after transformation. equal opportunity whistler. :whistling:
1547495667486.png

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stared at him and he continued to whistle. So I walked right next to him and said loudly low class thieves like to whistle a few times and clapped and he dare not confront me only confirmed his sinister motive of boasting of his theft of my photos.
LOL exactly the same distance I was that close to him too. So I am in the same league as military police!
Clapping behind him some more. Is he deaf? LOL
May I ask, instead of clapping your hands, why did you not slap his face, or even push him, just like how you "exploded" and gave "KT Latha" a "slight push" once upon a time? :unsure:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
So was this HR staff penalised for making such unprofessional and untruthful remarks? NO. The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her. I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard. Anyway I was too stupid to do so then and only let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch.
His whistling would have certainly stopped immediately, right? :tongue:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, instead of clapping your hands, why did you not slap his face, or even push him, just like how you "exploded" and gave "KT Latha" a "slight push" once upon a time? :unsure:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

His whistling would have certainly stopped immediately, right? :tongue:
Because he didn’t call me a slut. If he did I will certainly give him a slap and not just push him. Kt latha was lucky.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And inside a bus from JB to Spore too.