• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, how much cash, not net worth (and certainly excluding your CPF funds), do you have now?:o-o:
Even if you want to compare your net worth (i.e. including that pathetically small OCR Sinkie condo unit of yours) with @AhMeng's, I doubt any lawyer you can afford to hire will ever be higher-ranking than @AhMeng's lawyer, right? :wink:

As for anyone "stealing" your "Facebook photos", that is certainly not a crime, simply because you published it for free at that time, right? :rolleyes:

Also, please remember what I said to you over three months ago in another thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/2710947
Oh so you are saying he is rich to hire big lawyer means he is entitled to steal my photos and I cannot call him thief without him using the big lawyer to win. Ccb Malaysians got a bit of money only think they can insult people slut whore mistress and call it entertainment, and steal my photos and gloat, and yet dare to threaten sue me for calling them thief slanderer harassers. Didn’t I already tell @AhMeng to go sue yesterday?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely! Basically, she has a bad habit of using:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
arguments and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
to "justify her abuse of others", in order to feed her sinful vanity (i.e. her desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

who "met a gruesome death—thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs." :eek:

Ccb eunuch your ccb behavior is getting worse when it’s clearly @Bonut and @Wunderfool and @AhMeng threw criminals harassing me - and not the judge asking anything - criminals dare to ask me to show proof by repeating lies of don’t know @Bonut toilet bowl post when they do and demanding that I show them what is already proven to exist by YOU previously. And yet you can turn around to pretend nothing exist and accuse me strawman theory out of this nonsense. Your words can’t be trusted at all indeed. Zero credibility conman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so you are saying he is rich to hire big lawyer means he is entitled to steal my photos and I cannot call him thief without him using the big lawyer to win. Ccb Malaysians got a bit of money only think they can insult people slut whore mistress and call it entertainment, and steal my photos and gloat, and yet dare to threaten sue me for calling them thief slanderer harassers. Didn’t I already tell @AhMeng to go sue yesterday?
Oh ya no reply from @AhMeng because he knows go to court only he sia suay big big for calling insulting woman slut whore mistress as an entertainment. That’s why he diam diam!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were you, I would never use such an argument (i.e. claiming to be "simple" or "naive" or "not smart/intelligent" or even "stupid") just to try to gain sympathy/pity by pretending to be "humble", simply because if you are truly "simple/naive/stupid", why should anyone trust your arguments? :o-o:
Such hypocrisy will only backfire on you!:rolleyes:

This is similar to what I said over a month ago in another thread started by you:
sammyboy.com/posts/2741861

sammyboy.com/posts/2741921
Your ccb eunuch can tell ccb lies of me based on hot air but I cannot tell the truth of myself based on facts without being accused gaining sympathy or hypocrisy. There are so many facts that support I am a simple and naive person to believe in the goodness of people will out of righteousness help me in crimes when asked, only to find out no such thing! To believe no one will want to harm me when I didn’t harm them only to find out ccb Malaysians can and will do that. To believe ccb Malaysian dog pm me to help me is real only to find out later is deception. Etc etc etc. Besides the fact that I cleared the shit 100% and did so much process improvements and created good financial models that incorporated all the budgeting process, year end closing process etc that I can be fired with no consequences!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should know in the employment contract that employment can be terminated with no reasons given by both parties as long as notice served or compensation in lieu of notice paid. And the latter is exactly the case here. They have to pay me compensation of three months salary in lieu of notice.
I cleared the shit 100% and did so much process improvements and created good financial models that incorporated all the budgeting process, year end closing process etc that I can be fired with no consequences!
They owe you for your work, which is why you were paid every month on time, right?
But they owe you for sacking you after you pushed a colleague out of anger? :confused:
You mean they should allow you to continue working for them and risk getting pushed again (or even pushed harder to the point of falling) when you become angry again? :confused:
Why don't you say you owe at least an apology for your mild violence? :o-o:
That would be fair, since KT Latha also apologized to you before for other offences, right?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They owe you for your work, which is why you were paid every month on time, right?
But they owe you for sacking you after you pushed a colleague out of anger?:confused:
You mean they should allow you to continue working for them and risk getting pushed again (or even pushed harder to the point of falling) when you become angry again?:confused:
Why don't you say you owe at least an apology for your mild violence?:o-o:
That would be fair, since KT Latha also apologized to you before for other offences, right?
Look at how this ccb eunuch spammed exactly the same lies everywhere that I am fired for pushing her when I am not. That’s only a trigger not the cause of it. The cause is as I said many time my shouting at LJ McCully for supporting her sexual harassment of me. Actually now with all the #metoo stories coming out, my experience is nothing strange that some no standard companies did nothing for the victim of sexual harassment. In KT Latha case, it’s even more sia suay for her when go to court as she is the HR manager that instead of helping colleagues against sexual harassment, is the one doing sexual harassment herself. Too bad she met a virgin.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like @ginfreely's days are numbered! :eek:
One of the best news I've read in sammyboy for ages!
As much as I do not wish death on anyone here for even the most psycho one, but it's a huge relief that we could finally comment freely here and not be harassed because of anyone's sex deprivation/ obsession.
Many belated thanks for your reply! :tongue:
Nearly three months have passed since the last post in this thread, so I'm wondering if @ginfreely's sleep apnea is still "severe".... :unsure:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many belated thanks for your reply! :tongue:
Nearly three months have passed since the last post in this thread, so I'm wondering if @ginfreely's sleep apnea is still "severe".... :unsure:
See? All his posts are so unabashedly insinuating insult like this case “severe” with “” when it is severe according to my test result, nothing “” about it. Many such ccb Malaysians sons of whores making insinuating insults of me and then when I finally call them out in my 2015 posts this bastard son of Johor whore @musaahi turned around to accuse me START the war. That’s how shameless Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huang Huiling’s sentence was passed in August. So in addition to mental illness that cheebye must have used this for defence.
I don’t know who is huang huiling but obviously a slut or criminal that you low class ccb Malaysian son of whore is using to insinuate insult of me.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police should have just put a bullet through your fucking brain to end your misery when you cursed her 3 generations. Not doing so is doing others a gross injustice.
http://johor.chinapress.com.my/20180815/動粗狂罵警察一小時-悍婦判監7月/
So she is a criminal indeed and her actions have nothing to do with me and yet you shamelessly link her to me. Anyway who reads Johor China press.com except ccb Malaysian Chinese son of whore like you? Caught!