• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So she is a criminal indeed and her actions have nothing to do with me and yet you shamelessly link her to me. Anyway who reads Johor China press.com except ccb Malaysian Chinese son of whore like you? Caught!

Caught your fucking brain, taken from fuckwarezone where there is a thread on you and no one pitied you there too.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many foul mouth act virgin siao cheebye accountants can there be?
accountmain-jpg.46313

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don’t know who is huang huiling but obviously a slut or criminal that you low class ccb Malaysian son of whore is using to insinuate insult of me.

Still lie it’s not you, just like you you lied you NEVER drunk, are VIRGIN. See this news report felt ashamed of yourself right? You recognised you are a slut and criminal right? Maybe Johore news reported because you stay there and are a huge nuisance that they can’t wait to get rid of.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/virgin-accountant-called-female-cop-a-whore.257864/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caught your fucking brain, taken from fuckwarezone where there is a thread on you and no one pitied you there too.
There is a thread on me in fuckwarezone? I never read. Of course no one pities me there. What’s there for people to pity me? I met with injustice and need only solidarity and help, not pity. Anyway that forum is infiltrated by mudlanders from what I heard from here last time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still lie it’s not you, just like you you lied you NEVER drunk, are VIRGIN. See this news report felt ashamed of yourself right? You recognised you are a slut and criminal right? Maybe Johore news reported because you stay there and are a huge nuisance that they can’t wait to get rid of.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/virgin-accountant-called-female-cop-a-whore.257864/
Ccb Malaysian sons of whores like you have no shame to accuse people lying based on hot air. Well it’s a FACT that I was NEVER DRUNK in life and a VIRGIN.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian sons of whores like you have no shame to accuse people lying based on hot air. Well it’s a FACT that I was NEVER DRUNK in life and a VIRGIN.
I read recently about a wisdom that sometimes the story that is hard to believe is the truth, while the stories that are easy to believe are lies. Many people are RATS with no wisdom unfortunately.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly three months have passed since the last post in this thread, so I'm wondering if @ginfreely's sleep apnea is still "severe".... :unsure:
Huang Huiling’s sentence was passed in August. So in addition to mental illness that cheebye must have used this for defence.
I don’t know who is huang huiling but obviously a slut or criminal that you low class ccb Malaysian son of whore is using to insinuate insult of me.
So what is your name? Chan/Ng/Wong Hwee Ling?
I hope Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" wakes up early to go to Court tomorrow morning (03 December 2018, Monday):

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Even if it isn't siaolang gin, both Wong hwee ling and siaolang gin deserves to be incarcerated for life! They are a disgrace to the fairer gender in our midst...:biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if it isn't siaolang gin, both Wong hwee ling and siaolang gin deserves to be incarcerated for life! They are a disgrace to the fairer gender in our midst...:biggrin:
Looking at all the new threads done by ah Gin
...this forum should be renamed Ah Gins agony aunt forum...

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" wakes up early to go to Court tomorrow morning (03 December 2018, Monday):

Come on you already answered this accountant called people a whore without people calling her one aka she is in the same league as kt latha with ccb mouth open only call people slut and whore and yet you maliciously link her to me using the excuse of accountant. Is all woman with cb your ccb mother? Only kt latha is the ccb that should go to jail for calling people slut and whore ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only you are a disgrace to man caught an evil hypocrite liar multiple times by me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on you already answered this accountant called people a whore without people calling her one aka she is in the same league as kt latha with ccb mouth open only call people slut and whore and yet you maliciously link her to me using the excuse of accountant. Is all woman with cb your ccb mother? Only kt latha is the ccb that should go to jail for calling people slut and whore ok.
So when is kt latha going prison for calling people slut just like her fellow ccb accountant that called people whore going prison?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many foul mouth act virgin siao cheebye accountants can there be?
Dear @SgGoneWrong, please cast your vote in the following poll:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985/post-2820837
:tongue:

Last edited: