• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We told you to choose a casket, hoped you can die blissfully with a few cocks plugged into all your holes. That's not good wishes?? It's a dream cum true for a horny fuckslut like you.
Ccb Malaysians call this good wishes then go boast of this and let the world know lah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you it's nothing sexual... Do you know what a spade is? I know you love broomsticks, but a spade is for digging grave or clearing gunk in your case. You filthy slut whole day thinking of sex.
Ccb Malaysians no brains only can be rapist to win!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
More good wishes. When you die, your casket will be open wide like a toilet bowl, every guy who fucked you previously from all over the world will fly over and ejaculate all over your body.

Your nipple will be like a wick to a candle, all the sperms will solidify into a candle and we will burn your nipple that's peeking out....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And someone please tell me what did I do to @Valium for him to hate me? Nothing except point out the truth of him stealing Singaporean girl sex video.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are completely burned to ashes, you will be scooped up and filled in a dildo shaped bottle. Future sluts will worship you as the greatest legendary slut alive, all the prostitutes will pray to you for good business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More good wishes. When you die, your casket will be open wide like a toilet bowl, every guy who fucked you previously from all over the world will fly over and ejaculate all over your body.

Your nipple will be like a wick to a candle, all the sperms will solidify into a candle and we will burn your nipple that's peeking out....
Ccb Malaysian this is not cottonmouth style then what is this? Still want to deny !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are completely burned to ashes, you will be scooped up and filled in a dildo shaped bottle. Future sluts will worship you as the greatest legendary slut alive, all the prostitutes will pray to you for good business.
Lagi cottonmouth style! Son of Johor whore that knows the imh equivalent in Johor!